"Senator fucked my wife. But since I have no control over my wife and can only control my mind...

>"Senator fucked my wife. But since I have no control over my wife and can only control my mind, I can change how I feel about it. So it has no affect on me."
Is stoicism the ultimate cuck philosophy. It isnt even 'le world got happier' meme way of thinking, it is just straight cope.

Attached: 5695.jpg (787x787, 70.23K)

No.

>I got rid of my wife and now I no longer think about her at all.

Marcus was a fucking cuck that ruined empire by giving it to his son that he couldn't even raise properly. I don't know why he is a good emperor, i would place Nero higher than him. It's not a surprise that he had a cuck philopshy. Stoicism is a fucking cope, the worst of all. Jews want you to be Stoic

did you read that from wiki? Lol

Yes it's a cope philosophy designed to help people cope with the degeneracy and rapid decline of the Roman Empire.

Name a philosophy or religion that isn’t cope

Just like a average shitalian, Nordic emperors created the empire, brown shitalians ruined it, many such cases

Attached: Octavian.jpg (700x417, 65.84K)

Pretty based if you ask me
>don’t like something
>change mind about it
>now you like thing
Literally unstoppable

Attached: CEE77A1F-B442-42D1-A37A-689E521DE86F.jpg (1170x730, 322.32K)

yeah. he was a literal cuckold lmao

Name a concept that isn't a cope. That is, coping with the fleetingness within the ever-changing universe.

You got me there.

Attached: 1656244743095.jpg (660x1000, 138.25K)

The advantage to stoicism in this scenario would be preventing yourself from having an emotional/nervous breakdown and adjusting your life accordingly.
>I am emotionally upset and angry at my wife but I am still going to dump her ass, call her a whore and move on before I waste any more time

Many cucks will have their ego completely obliterated and then cry and whine to everyone about their wife while trying to mend an obviously failed relationship. All the while your whore wife is thriving off the emotional turbulence going on.

World was much more colder 2000 years ago. Bell Beaker Italy samples for example are identical to modern Italians and Spanish. BB_Ita was surprisingly 99% red haired and 99% blue eyed tho. Those traits became diluted due to weather. If the world was much colder as it was 2000 or 3000 years ago then modern meds would've had those traits too. Even Bulgarians described us with mostly green eyed and brown haired 1000 years ago.

Attached: Pigmentation.png (4096x209, 516.56K)

Augustus' hair was subflavum not aurea so he wouldn't be anywhere near blond. He'd be dishwater "blond" at most. His eyes also were glauci not caelum so they'd be far more grey.
Marcus Aurelius was the only one of the 5 good emperors to even have a son in the first place so it can't all be blamed on him. If he had chosen someone else then there'd have been civil war, if he chooses Commodus like he ended up doing at the very least there wouldn't be war and he could very well end up fine. The only way he'd have gotten the same good result is if he killed Commodus himself.

That isn't stoicism it's cynicism. The Stoic reaction would be to simply kick the woman to the curb and replace her with no emotion. You don't know what you are talking about.

>Marcus Aurelius was the only one of the 5 good emperors to even have a son in the first place

Aurelius' son, was a 'Hunter Biden'.

Nordic emperor KEK

Stoicists lack ambition. An ubermensch has more control of his environment than he seems, and is prepared to struggle to improve his situation. Stoicists are too defeatist.

The OG "you will own nothing and be happy".

If one is capable of stoicism, they would have been able to keep their calm even if they have never heard of stoicism in the first place.