Sv/pol/

Discuss Swedish politics
>2022 election
>nato
>energy crisis
>inflation

Attached: eva emmie.jpg (949x1079, 263.08K)

Imagine them wrapping their tits around a throbbing bbc

Why do you eat rotten fish?

Attached: 1655356277035.gif (300x169, 375.78K)

Imagine how they in this age went all the way up, eirther over corpses or ridding on dicks, or both.

Both are 2/10, disgusting

Have the Muslim and African rapes decreased or are they still at 2014/15 levels?

both are 0/10

Attached: bottle23.jpg (168x300, 5.83K)

The losers' scorn for the award is pure ugly thots

because we don't know how to cook

You can't eat rotten fish. Fermented is something else.

Slav don't know about fermentation. Embarrassing.

eva vlaardingerbroek is een domme opportunistische kankerhoer

Shhhhh! don't tell them the secret, it will drive up herring prices

No, they are much higher because there are more Arabs and they hate Swedes even more.

Pic related summarize svpol pretty well.

Attached: 1657619854263.gif (730x412, 96K)

That really sucks. Will you guys ever do anything about it or are you guys way too cucked and don't want to be seen as a racists?

what up swedish niggas

Sweden is TOTALLY Cucked by the Jews.

Attached: Jew Ingrid Lomford pushes for immigration into Sweden.jpg (720x1200, 310.43K)

>memeflag vatnigger shill
as usual

>2022 election
It will be a right winged government after the election. Sweden democrats will demand that we accept no immigrant. Moderates have always been good with the economy, their policies made the 2008 crisis a breeze. The christian democrats are very anti-islam and is a mix of the two other parties.

I expect harsher sentencing on foreigners, better monetary policy and strict migration/refugee control.
>nato
We were always aligned with them, our only real enemy is Russia. Always has been since 1650. Sweden has a lot of companies in the baltics and Finland. The further away they get driven from Russia, the closer they get to us. As an example, one of the major Swedish bank, Swedbank, has around 30% of the customer base in the baltics. More to come.
>energy crisis
our energy comes from hydropower, green energy and most importantly burning waste that we import from other countries. Russia provides nothing and the oil we do buy is from Norway.
>inflation
We have our own currency and inflation is happening all over the world. But ours is still rather small.

All in all, most people on Any Forums have no idea about Sweden. But I can assure you that Sweden will be better.

Attached: 65.jpg (680x584, 67.23K)

>Sweden democrats will demand that we accept no immigrant.
That's the ideal. HOWEVER, as long as we're in the (((EU))) we'll be forced to accept niggers.
Also if AFS gets 1% this election, the one 2026 will be very interesting.

What can we do when we are disarmed by Globohomo-Shlomo and the ones that have guns are cuckboys and niggers?!

Attached: Swedish Cuck-poo-lice with nigger.jpg (960x540, 143.43K)

>Every party, even KD, wants to stop immigration so now it's more of a tossup for me and I think a lot of other people as well. I've been voting FP for a while since they were the only ones for expanding nuclear power, but not sure if we need that anymore.

>Unnecessary provocation towards Russia, who is an important actor in the region. We already had deep cooperation with NATO. Formalizing it in the current political climate is very dangerous, but I suppose it'd be beneficial down the line if UA could get assimilated into the EU for their new gas finds.

>Angela Merkel is a fucking retard and so is Germany as a whole for letting her fuck over their reactors. Can't certify Nordstream 2 because then we/UA "loses"

>Nothing strange here, it's just the normal long term economical cycle. If anything we should accelerate it and cull the weak parts of society harder instead of implementing measures to slow it down.

Does this mean "Eva Whateverthefuck is one dumb, opportunistic cancer-whore"?

>But I can assure you that Sweden will be better.
How can it be better when the real Swedes becomes less of the population in Sweden for each year that goes, and there have ONLY been anti-White (((Globohomo)))-politicians in rule for ca 30 years?
A civil-war soon would be the only thing to stop this.

Afs all the way. They arent lapdogs to the anti swedish establishment like SD

Attached: 1657300136228.jpg (758x767, 46.91K)

huh?

That hot blonde girl in your picrel is Dutch (she is from the Netherlands).

Attached: Built for BBC.png (500x506, 372.39K)