Redpill me on the UK "grooming" gangs. What's up with the leniency from the police? What's the real deal?

Redpill me on the UK "grooming" gangs. What's up with the leniency from the police? What's the real deal?

I suspect the leniency is because these gangs were funnelling girls to politicians and other highlevel figures, and were therefore considered protected assets.

Attached: _111249187_composite_op_bullfinchfinal.jpg (976x549, 322.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizensdawn.com/story/LABOUR~S_COVER~UP~_Gordon_Brown~s_Government_~Urged~_Police_Not_To_Investigate_Muslim_Grooming_Gangs_699
archive.is/ZGP1B
archive.is/qAgj5
archive.is/0Ma7Q
archive.is/8OPeR
archive.is/EQwyF
archive.is/jIP7d
archive.is/bnx1F
archive.is/oHSpF
archive.is/W2O2S
archive.is/vkaB8
archive.is/5I16d
archive.is/FbwtN
archive.is/sFAlt
archive.is/wHvPz
archive.is/5GQcM
archive.is/GMUSx
archive.is/wo1wg
archive.is/AgWuG
archive.is/mQO9i
archive.is/6sX2y
archive.is/wFyHb
archive.is/UoeMd
archive.is/CEZAq
archive.is/CVwLl
archive.is/2jgSv
archive.is/JbuPv
archive.is/Ndaxr
archive.is/CXveN
archive.is/4Ebb5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No the reason for the leniency is that they didn't want be perceived as racist.
Now if you're thinking that that's fucking stupid these sand niggers were raping kids you've got to understand that racism is to the left what pedophilia is to the right, it's the primordial super sin from which everything else flows.

Anglos are very obedient to authority. Authority said no racism - this means no racism, even when racism means preventing mass rape.

Someone else can give a more detailed answer but basically the 'leniency' was more an ignoring or turning a blind eye not just from the police but from every level of the social care apparatus. The full extent of what had been going on was unknown to everyone until it was all laid bare by the press. Part of this would have been fear of being called racist for sure, but a bigger factor was that these girls were at the lowest rung of the social ladder- they weren't just poor but orphans who didn't have proper care givers who cared for them like a parent would. It's becoming clearer all the time how easy it is for malevolent characters to take advantage of vulnerable people in care, particularly within those larger care providers run for profit. If they tried to poach victims from the middle classes or gentry you better believe this would have been over before it started.

>get scared of being called a racist
>Brown people get a free pass.

Well you should start here and work down the chain to see what actually went on regarding Police etc:

citizensdawn.com/story/LABOUR~S_COVER~UP~_Gordon_Brown~s_Government_~Urged~_Police_Not_To_Investigate_Muslim_Grooming_Gangs_699

>but a bigger factor was that these girls were at the lowest rung of the social ladder

I wish more people were clued in to this. Child sexual abuse affects as many as a quarter of girls and a fifth of boys by some estimates. It is a pandemic by any definition and we should be taking a public health approach to tackling it. The more we get tied up in racism or bias in the justice system, the less likely we are to remain detached enough to actually study the problem.

you shouldnt be 'studying the problem' but taking action!

Afraid of being racist and lots of diversity hires in middle and upper positions

They have a network of solicitors etc that are paying the police off, plus they intend to have open borders and multiculturalism so they won't allow them to be punished, this is the society they want for UK.

Attached: rotherham.png (600x600, 57.37K)

Small community of them and very little rapes

Whites rape more.

Move on

You suspect accurately.
It's a sex trafficking network where the police (freemasons) are ensuring the continued traffic flow and keeping prying eyes away from the direct link between supplier and demander.

Aylsebury archive.is/ZGP1B
Barking archive.is/qAgj5
Birmingham archive.is/0Ma7Q
Blackburn archive.is/8OPeR
Blackpool archive.is/EQwyF
Bolton archive.is/jIP7d
Bradford archive.is/bnx1F
Bristol archive.is/oHSpF
Burton archive.is/W2O2S
Bury archive.is/vkaB8
Chesham archive.is/5I16d
Coventry archive.is/FbwtN
Derby archive.is/sFAlt
Halifax archive.is/wHvPz
Harrow archive.is/5GQcM
Keighley archive.is/GMUSx
Leeds archive.is/wo1wg
London archive.is/AgWuG
Middlesbrough archive.is/mQO9i
Nelson archive.is/6sX2y
Oxford archive.is/wFyHb
Peterborough archive.is/UoeMd
Preston archive.is/CEZAq
Rochdale archive.is/CVwLl
Rotherham: archive.is/2jgSv
Stevenage archive.is/JbuPv
Telford archive.is/Ndaxr
Telford (again): archive.is/CXveN
Wycombe archive.is/4Ebb5

Attached: 36.jpg (1809x1874, 696.7K)

The cover up was because the government didnt want too many members of public to think of Muslim Pakis in a bad way. Why? Because they are here to take over the UK and outbreed whitey. Why? So the kikes can rule us even more than they do now. Almost everything boils back down to Jews

I want to behead this fucks while shouting ' JAI SHREE RAM'

The police aren't here to protect the public. That's not the purpose of our police force.

Correct. The destruction of the UK and the west in general is the goal.

>Redpill me on the UK "grooming" gangs.
People are only mad because they do a better job than Britons. These guys hang around public parks with shears, clippers and bottles of shampoo, providing a much-needed public service for free where others would charge money. The peaks and the poms have never looked more dapper, I'm definitely taking my corgis there next time I visit England.

The government was afraid of """racial tensions"""" and still are. That's why Niggers and Pakis can do so much worse and they will always get a much lighter sentence and defended by the media.

The reality is it isn't hard to get white English girls to sleep with invaders, the alcohol and drugs they were given was just a bonus. Imagine being a Pakistani man whos own women cover their faces, don't sleep around and are highly moral then coming across white girls who are exactly the opposite of your own women. Which group in history wouldn't take advantage of a group of women who will sleep with you after 5 minutes of sweet talk? Btw, im a white nationalist but acting like these women were actually forced into being pakis whores is bullshit.

I'm ready of the comments calling me Ahmed and non-English but I know how white women are and I know it doesn't require prolonged 'grooming' to convince them to sleep with a non-white.

Yes, immigrants are usually used to do the dirty work for the elite locals wouldnt do. In past they were often jews and gypsies, kinda nowadays too but there are also +20 new groups because every one is welcome.

But even if they only groomed the children for themselves, not for the elites, you could still ask the question:
>Does this action or activity put White European stock at even a slight disadvantage or add to traumatizing them?

If the answer is "yes" then it will be encouraged and protected. It doesn't matter if for example islam and lbgt cant coexist, because both of those things answer "yes" to the question above. Also the elites can just get rid of the other crew later with relative ease if needed.

Everyone is to blame. The men of the victims stood back and allowed dogs to pray on and rape their daughters, the system stood back and allowed this to happen because the system is broken, The police and politicians allowed it to happen because they where getting a piece of the action.

Islam has no place in the west.