/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3317

Prev:▶Day: 139 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly11

▶Latest
>Russian missile strike on apartment block in Chasiv Yar kills 24 civilians
>British Army begins training Ukrainian soldiers in the UK
>Russian MoD: Russian forces in Ukraine are pausing to rest and regain their combat capabilities
>Russian forces seize all of Luhansk Oblast
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1654017366484.png (1000x1414, 1.22M)

reminder

Ukraine
>99% white and slavic
>nationalists openly allowed to organize and run youth camps
>actual nazi divisions given newest NATO weaponry and have armored vehicles and tank divisions
>extremely nationalist population post invasion
>jew president is completely buck broken and does nothing when azov refused to lay down arms
>extremely resource rich

and yet Any Forums hates it and shills for a muslim and jew controlled russia

Attached: 1657616069003.png (640x691, 595.36K)

Is that cunny in op? ToT

>and yet Any Forums hates it
*/leftypol/

I am no expert but looks like generic anime to me.

i guarantee you that 90+% of cumchuggers are either newfags, non-white, commies, redditors, zoomers, or some other kind of subhuman specimen

Many such cases

Attached: 1656502920597.webm (1080x1080, 2.74M)

Mykola, what are you doing in New Zeland? Return and fight for the Ukraine.

russian air defenses are only good at shooting down airliners

Will Russia eventually mobilise and declare war on Ukraine if their prison recruitment fails?
What are the chances Putin drops a tactical nook on Ukraine? Putin is fuming over the HIMARs and that command centre getting blown sky high.

They are either third wordlist ooga boogas or edglord zoomers. No in between

lol

And the VDV excel at fighting unarmed people. I'm seeing a pattern.

Daily fuck ziggers

Attached: LeraSmoking.png (854x768, 763.75K)

Some Russian said this last night but it's also extremely funny how burger larpers talk about 'fighting for country' and LARP about muh guns but they want Ukrainians to surrender and lay down arms because there is a jew in the country

Attached: 1657359508039.gif (220x248, 85.43K)

hello frens, how many supply depots have the ukies blown up today?

Implosion.

doublethink retardation...more common than you'd want or expect.

Brothers morale status?

Attached: Zrzut ekranu 2022-07-12 111706.png (928x354, 108K)

At least 1 last night, 12 on the night before.

O, пpивeт лoшapa. Bce нaхaлявy тyт шecтepишь yкpaинцaм. Haвaльный хoтя бы дoчкy в Cтeнфopд oтпpaвил, a ты кaк лoх тyт бecплaтнo шecтepишь.

you need to stop looking for logic from a cumchugger
their prime directive is contrarianism, they arrive at a conclusion and then look for arguments to support it
which is why most of their "arguments" are incoherent screeching about trannies, jews, america and globohomo

>"Washington and its allies are dangerously teetering on the brink of an open military confrontation with our country, and therefore a direct armed conflict of nuclear powers," Maria Zakharova, spokeswoman of the Russian Foreign Ministry said.

Attached: bix nook.png (399x290, 131.45K)

i’m sure that in a vacuum they’re decent soliders
but light paratroopers aren’t worth much if the support doesn’t arrive in time

is it really that bad?
mobilization is more likely i would say, putib would have to deal with riots and supress it before it becomes an armed revolt
no nukes, that would be a geopolitical suicide

If Russia loses will the minorities in the east who have been used as cannon fodder want to break off and join China?

They are not just some paratrooper outfit but an elite one, they are supposed to be the best of the best or Russian military.

But how, Ukraine isn't even at war, are they not allowed to buy weapons during peacetime? :^)

Зaчeм нa хaлявy шecтepить пyтинy? Taк хoтя бы я cвoю peпyтaцию oб бyнкepнoгo кapликa нe зaшквapю.

Attached: Freedom.png (968x1377, 799K)

Not immediately.

Any Forums is 70% non-White, but even worse, it's filled to the brim with Third Worldists who hate civilization

Why is your butt still hurting? I thought if emigrated from the eastern European shithole, you would be focusing on starting your own business in the first world and so on.

they will never "legally" mobilize, instead they will use any kind of loophole and trick so they might de facto mobilize, but NEVER officially mobilize

Our local mic holding, which makes ammo, equipment to make ammo and supplies, fired hundreds of people back in June due to sanctions since most of the ammo was exported to North America.

EUcope is going to collapse and then hohols will be abandoned to their own luck. Wouldn't surprise me if Russia takes the baltics and pooland this winter.

Attached: 1657617986914.png (576x576, 207.81K)

Almost as funny as the Russians that recently launched a new script about Zelenskys alleged mansions and corruption. Maybe the average doesn't realise because they can't actually travel and have not seen their elites in the west chilling on yachts and shopping in Paris..

i can see that happening

>this winter.
I think it will happen in just 2 more weeks

Russian army can't even take a shit, and you are talking about baltics and poland

Cope more

Attached: 1638687364374.webm (480x480, 2.05M)

Я жe нe пpeдлaгaю тeбe шecтepить Пyтинy, пpocтo oтвpaщeниe вызывaют тyт зaшквapныe шecтepки кoтopыe нe имeют caмoyвaжeния и шecтepят хoхлaм. Пoeдь в Укpaинy, ты дyмaeшь Aзoвy бyдeт нe пoхyй твoя peпyтaция и тeбя тaм yвaжaть ктo-тo бyдeт? A ты им шecтepишь. Дa и мecтныe хoхлы тeбя зaпpocтo линчyют в Киeвe пpocтo пoтoмy чтo ты pyccкий, или зacтaвят пyбличнo хyй cocaть, чтoбы пoкaхaть yнижeниe pyccких.

Nice epic funny non sequitur. Now let's talk about real shit, like the absolute state of your currency.

You give me hope that one day we will be allies and leave behind all the one upping bs

Attached: EEF767FE-38EB-4ADF-BEB6-474837A20267.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

Can anyone confirm that there was a skyking EAM sent 4 days ago? Any ideas why this skyking comes 3 years after the last one?