Question for the Serb haters (our neighbours)

How do you rationalise being in the right when you had globohomo backing you? You are here on Any Forums larping as these based lads who despise the globohomo, but the second we are talking about the 90's you all go full blown, "based America and Nato, globohomo is for Chads". Why do you assume globohomo was in the right that time and never even consider that you were brainwashed and used?

Attached: 1653765854728.jpg (640x427, 35.97K)

>the west is le gay!
>Russia has the highest HIV rate

>>the west is le gay!
Yes.
>>Russia has the highest HIV rate
Because they are full of druggie trash

Attached: 1657116976806.png (497x538, 14.77K)

You have a Jedi Governor?

i think they feel pretty fine not being as brown as average smrd
cross the danuble and serb is shit colored

Attached: 5b47bc8234871480b3f5f4c4970ecab0-imagepng.png (850x1202, 1.1M)

This Tonibler again. Just post your veiny pale arm and go to a other thread...

Attached: 1649972928215.jpg (511x340, 20.13K)

big titty smrd girls are so good pleasuring fat horse cocks like mine, years of training on real horses finally paid off

Attached: 0000fab0`99bb.jpg (771x1288, 230.92K)

>globohomo
Go ahead and stab someone on the street, are you the based saviour of the white race because your victim has globohomo (the police) on their side?

I support serbia and muzzie genocide

I guess in Russia they don't buy the street junkies their utensils from your tax money. See the pic, you are doing your best to catch up. Btw heteros get HIV too, something that doesn't seem to affect you. You mutts love your gay fantasies more than anything.

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-112239.png (1806x1008, 379.78K)

>pole unironicaly thinks nato=police
How is your tongue not dry from all the boot liking?

Attached: 1653762899200.png (1580x1452, 175.81K)

Attached: Laugh-Picard and Riker.gif (245x180, 965.81K)

Oh, I forgot, it means "Europe, eat shit"

Poland is doing a hell of a lot better than your shithole bro. Maybe you can learn a thing or two from the country that will take over Germany’s role in Europe in the next 10-20 years

>the country that will take over Germany’s role in Europe in the next 10-20 years
You mean getting steamrolled by Russia ?

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

You people unironically back Russians and then bitch when anyone else backs US, I like Serbs and get their pov much more because I can sympthize with them on a personal level though, honestly don’t even mind them not liking europe or whatever who I dislike is Hungarians who Russians absolutely raped in 1956 and yet they swallow russian semen on a regular

I support my serb brothers tho

Because it isn't ancient history. People witnessed the shit you did. I have family and friends that died for no reason.

The same kind of propaganda Russia is doing right now for the Ukrainian war you did the same in Millosevic's time.
Worse yet, you still have Vucic which was Millosevic's "Minister of information" (propaganda) at that time. Still with the same war criminal politicians, still denying all crimes you've committed.
Us, the Kosovo people, we voted our corrupt war time politicians out, sent them to international court, we're starting fresh.

And don't try to deny anything. You have Serbian ex-soldiers testifying and speaking out for your crimes. Why doesn't that happen with Bosnians or Albanians? Why are there mass graves all over Serbia? Do you still believe the lies your government and the church tells you?

Don’t bother. These people operate in bad faith. They know what happened and they think it’s a good thing and would do it again. The smart ones hide this fact and pretend they changed.

>amerikan faggot can only think about AIDS ass transfusion

you think yanks wouldn't kill all calies if they would try to secide and destroy amerika, just like all you separatist were doing with yugoslavia