Any Forums what do you think about blood donation?

Attached: 190613-donating-blood-cs-406p.jpg (1500x973, 202.99K)

Not getting my pure blood kike. Go collect your mud blood from some vaxx cucks.

same, when they started denying medical treatment to unvaxxed, I rolled my sleeve back down and stopped giving
llive by the needle, die by the needle

I give mainly for people I know (happens mostly once a year)

proof that whites are morally superior to all other races.

it's too easy not to do

Attached: Capture.png (364x260, 4.5K)

I wish they gave me money for donating it...

you can save a life..

Not doing it anymore since the "medical" community betrayed every single thing about medicine

Fuck pharma mafia shills and all who cooperate with them

they pay you a fraction of what its worth and resell it to rich people and overseas
in america its a scam for drug addicts and poor college students you should be able to privately sell it because its worth way fucking more than they give you

I'd given over 30 times until and zero since

One of the few ways I can contribute. Perhaps they've found a way to corrupt that too

They started allowing faggots to donate blood so I won't go anywhere near there anymore. I don't wait AIDS. Who knows what they do with their needles and equipment? On top of that, they have stupid sheboons working there. They couldn't hit a vein if it was 3 meters thick.

as any other donation, it's defined by whom you donate it to. just throwing it out there and hoping the (((professionals))) will put it to good use is a brainlet move.

Nah, its a racket just like most charity.

After how people treated me over the last two years demanding that I stay home, wear a mask and get a Vax, I refuse to help anyone anymore. I took myself off the organ donation list recently too.

Fuck giving blood to jews drink your own blood instead

Satanic blood sacrifice. Did it thirteen times myself, realised and stopped.

When I was in middle school I donated to get out of class. I wrote in the special instructions, “Don’t give to a Jew.”

Attached: 91DCB27C-0A09-4FE1-99EA-295E9592AD96.jpg (205x146, 6.68K)

It's not possible to know that it won't go to a nigger, therefore i dont do it.

Attached: 1525857492945.jpg (962x689, 92.19K)

>25k for a pint a day forever.
My body is ready.

White people are a mistake.

I stopped when they demanded I wear a mask to donate. That gave me time to think about why what was going on was. Clicked into placen when I learned about Satanic practises. Every time I donated I felt there was a bit of me missing after.

improves your health, we are designed to bleed
it could also save someone I guess

>Take blood donations for free
>Sell blood to hospitals
>Claim that you only cover your own expenses plus a little profit

Attached: 5439593459.png (604x604, 283.55K)

who do you know that needs blood so regularly?

Fuck you, nigger. Always asking for handouts. Go get a job and buy your own blood

I've never needed someone else's blood and I don't understand the people who have.

Did it a bunch if times for the sake of
>le doing the right thing
But after covid scamdemic i said fuck it and didn't do it even once. Also even though I was raised in Christian values, I still belive that blood is an important part of your soul and your vital force. Giving it away recklessly to random people seems to me like selling your soul. Idgaf if you think I'm schizo, there probably is some philosophic or religious aspect to it but I'm too much of a brainlet in those areas

You just had to stop at 13

>potentially saving the life of a gypsy
No thanks.

Granny's gonna get pretty high...

I stopped doing it when I realized most of it went to niggers.

Used to do it regularly, rare universal donor.

My country decided it could deny me healthcare and organ donations because im unvaccinated and I havent donated since. Took myself off the organ donor list too.

Congratulations faggot government, you just killed multiple people to try and get me to take a fake gay vax. Lol

They sell your blood for profit.
All of these agencies are "for profit" businesses.
You're donating your life juice so someone else can make money.

Sucked BBC so my options are limited

They poisoned the blood banks, so why should I contribute with even a droplet of purity in a tainted pool of filth?

just and FYI for those that don't know:

other than the rich motherfuckers,

niggers get most of the blood donations used on them cause of all the nigger shootings that happen.