Entire country destroyed

>Entire country destroyed
>Cities in ruins
>Wives who lost their husbands
>Mothers who lost their sons
>Children who lost their fathers
All because of this faggot who decided to pick a fight with Russia after UK, USA and Poland egged him on

Attached: zelensky-ukraine.jpg (1638x1024, 148.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
youtube.com/watch?v=y9hOl8TuBUM
youtube.com/watch?v=L2XNN0Yt6D8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Donetsk_Airport
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't care. He has at least $1B in his bank accounts and will retire to Israel once his mission is over.

You do realise that if he gave up, the public would just overthrow him like Yanukovich? It's ridiculous that you believe that it's him who decides everything.

Its unfortunate for them but good for me because Russians are dying in the process. Based Ukrainian attack dogs.

few understand

Attached: 1656945419754.png (400x372, 141.51K)

>gave up
there would be no need to give anything up if he didnt start this shit in the first place

All round, another jewish turkey-shoot.
What's to know?
No doubt in the future it will be told as a story about how 'Ukrainians' unaccountably declared war on Russia.
Can't you see that it's the Jews who are the victims here???

He got at least a billion from globohomo, he’ll run away after destroying the country

>Implying that the coup was really organized by the Ukrainian ppl

Can't wait you retarded cunts get nuked back to stone age. Baltics and Polaks accessing the internet is a great crime against humanity.

Thinking that Eastern Euro coups weren't organised by the people is peak communist cope. Just admit your system is shit.

Who attacked Ukraine, schizophrenic? If you are talking about the war in the Donbas, then it began under a different president (Poroshenko). And even then it was a war with Russia, given that Russia sponsored the LDPR with weapons and volunteers

>All because of this faggot
He is a faggot, but the war started in 2014.

Russia attacked Ukraine you dolt

Attached: 0B79F787-C9DF-4C91-A833-E20A898DD12D.jpg (1024x1024, 96.62K)

After numerous warnings I believe

russia "attacked" ukraine because the (((ukrainians))) wouldn't stop killing people in the Donbas

bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

Honestly, Fincunts like yourselves really drop your people's average IQ.

>Just admit your system is shit

Greek system is shit. Has nothing to do with Ukraine. They had a test coup in 2004, then went all in in 2014.

So sponsoring a side counts as a declaration of war? That's the not the official narrative brah

youtube.com/watch?v=y9hOl8TuBUM
youtube.com/watch?v=L2XNN0Yt6D8

The war in Ukraine is a US(Jew) plot to weaken europe. Europeans aren't Jewish slaves as they are uncircumcised therefore they represent Amalek and must be destroyed

Attached: gayto.jpg (1449x1535, 1.81M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Donetsk_Airport
war didn't start this year retard. also look at the numbers ukraine has been making up for years now lmao. how anyone thinks ukraine can defend against russia is absurd, ukraine couldn't even put down a localised insurgency

And it's all not my problem.

Kek, yeah totally Zelensky went into the Russia and literally forced Putin to attack Ukrainie!

Kek, but true

And all Russia had to do to foil this bullshit was not be spastic retards and invade Ukraine thus allowing NATO to revitalize and scare Europe deeper into its fatal embrace.
>but hurr durr the west provoked Russia and cornered it with muh color revolutions
Yes. Thats my point. The shitlibs goaded Putin into lashing out and played everything into the shitlibs hands. Now Russia allowed itself to look like the aggressor and this cancerous east/west divide within Europe has deepened.

Russia asking Ukraine to “gibs me dat for free or all stab you” isn’t a good look.
If Russia didn’t want dead people in donbass they wouldn’t have had FSB glowies lead unmarked Russian soldiers to establish proxies against the Ukrainian government.
>war didn't start this year retard.
Yes I know it started when Russia attacked Ukraine in 2014
>ukraine couldn't even put down a localised insurgency
It put down several FSB glow ops. You never heard of the Kharkiv peoples republic before because it was waffle stomped by azov.

Vatniks are projecting, as always. Since Putin has unlimited power and is responsible for everything in Russia, vatniks believe that Zelensky has unlimited power in Ukraine too. Meanwhile actually if Zelensky was replaced by someone else, nothing would change in the geopolitical orientation of Ukraine. It's the same with the UK and BoJo.

all he had to do was not kill russians
but he spent 10 years doing it and wouldnt stop

Attached: 1639092862565.jpg (400x323, 78.09K)

There died like 20 people there.

its so cool that i need to pay more at the gas pump so russia and ukraine can do war, evem though it has nothing to do with it, goddamn i love our retarded dementia patient of a president

whats life like in the butthurt belt these days

He wasn’t even president before 2019 retard
>just stop defending your country from foreign invaders bro

>the public
He doesn't care. He has at least $1B in his bank accounts and will retire to Israel once his mission is over.

>Who attacked Ukraine, schizophrenic?
The Americans attacked Ukraine, in 2014 with a nice coup. Americani di merda.

People in Donbass started dying after a Russian glowies including Strelkov seized power and started a massacre. Ukraine had to act, just like Russia had to a t in Chechnya when they chimped out for the second time.

Didn’t happen

Attached: 5631F212-E257-49F5-8139-D696E9D582CE.jpg (1170x785, 802.99K)

Funny:
Last time i checked Russia attackked Ukraine in 2014 breaking the Budapest Memorandum where Russia accepted to always recognize the borders of Ukraine.

Russia started the war in 2014 and no matter how much crying, shitting and niggering you guys do nothing will ever change this fact

>a jew does a jewish thing
>get shocked

>and will retire to Israel
I doubt it really. He was most likely privy to details of the laundering operation, trafficking, biolabs and God knows what else. They'll kill him before it's all over or he'll quietly die via overdose in his mansion soon after it's all over.

He is in poland

"It was a different administration" :-)

thousands during 8 years of terror by kikes

Tell me a single reason why he should stop. It's not like Putin would dare kill him or something. When the big collapse moment happens he will flee to the west and writes a best selling book about his bravery throwing hundreds of thousands, I mean just hundreds, of his own countrymen to the meat grinder.

Scimmie di merda

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 090700.png (974x761, 592.95K)

Why would they kill him? He's neck deep into it. He's not a witness, he's an active agent.

Bollocks. Orcs are to blame. They are like an abusive husband screaming, “NOW LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!” Pretty pathetic, Serb cumchugger.

Why not 6 million?
14 people dead in total 11k military.
Holy shit! Obama condemned police violence???? Guess I support Russia raping and murdering white children now