In short Hunter Biden is a complete chad that is successful in life, rich, has tons of sex...

>in short Hunter Biden is a complete chad that is successful in life, rich, has tons of sex, a loli gf and most importantly is happy
Is this why you hate him so?

Attached: 79f.jpg (680x680, 36.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o2A-hgYqQio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep using your flag, we can tell you're making 60 threads an hour.

We don't hate hunter, we hate you.

OP weak beta male and inversion of nature aka female.
Wrong.
Many such cases. Thank you for your post today beta male

>OP weak beta- ACK
>We don't hate hunter- ACK
>Keep using your fl- ACK

He's child molester, crack addict, corrupted rich brat and whore fucker.
He's degenerate and you jewish OP are a faggot as usual.

>loli gf

Attached: 1650497874047.jpg (900x900, 32.97K)

i don't hate him but i don't think he should get away with being a retard and an itoddler

>He's child molester
You fags keep going on about your trad loli waifus making daily threads about how the age of consent is a jewish invention. Classic case of sour grapes.
>corrupted rich brat
So he has a lot of money and is free to do and act as he wishes instead of having to timidly cuck to Shlomo for a living. Another case of sour grapes.
>whore fucker
He has a lot of sex with attractive women, something you will never have. Another case of sour grapes.
>cr- ACK

Your posts read like a middlschool creative writing exercise. You will never be a woman. You should kill yourself.

Attached: 1656100660771.jpg (1024x1013, 67.43K)

And now imagine how much peopel would be triggered if Hunter Biden was a woman (with such photos)

Attached: a2aaada5380ccc9356b45449509e4c55.jpg (640x421, 58.46K)

Funny coming from you Chudtranny.

Attached: troon 8.png (500x493, 151.99K)

>You fags
The only people here that argue for pedophilia are pedophiles such as yourself and your apparent idol hunter biden. Stop projecting.
Corruption isn't anything to take so lightly especially when you're a poor fag such as yourself.
Fucking whores isn't anything g to be proud of anyone can buy a woman for a night, you utter imbecile.
And for the crack, yeah he's a drug addict. A major drug addict.

Attached: 1654088392459m.jpg (629x1024, 70.26K)

>Chud
Why do you faggots still use this? It's not even clever or funny.
Ar least you're using tranny as a pejorative again. At least you understand that mutilating yourself is still wrong

A pedophile crackhead who sold his soul and fucked his niece causing her life long trauma and his dad is also a pedo is winning? Lol

>promoting literal crackhead pedo as Chad

How much are you getting paid for this?

Probably an hourly rate.

Flaggot.

I've never had any problem with him or understood the hate outside of... Joe won and trump didn't.

I wish trump had a second term, but all the problems Biden is facing would have happened regardless, so he dodged a bullet and may love to fight again, which will be funny again and I'm here for the memes

rich guy does degenerate shit in eastern block does not for a 'wow' moment, make. That's where I'd be in his shoes

>most importantly is happy
youtube.com/watch?v=o2A-hgYqQio