Where did the SETF spam go?

Are even the dumbest od idiots realizing that silber is a Jewish scam and a horrible investment?

Attached: Imagepipe_4.jpg (1024x376, 61.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/343509337/#343534634
youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least they'll be set if Vampires ever invade

In B4 idiots with
> Thanks, gotta buy more
> "Cheapies"
> KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE

>he doesn't know

Attached: 0585743211321.jpg (1280x720, 97.19K)

Should've bought gold lmao

I do appreciate the unprovoked kvetching to remind everyone to buy a bit more.
Thanks bro.

Attached: ma.jpg (999x750, 342.14K)

>where duh spam
you know nigger now that you've talked about it, its going to all come back
good work

Attached: 1633734636364.png (1188x1143, 919.7K)

I hate being THAT guy, but it is important to note that I literally told you so

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/343509337/#343534634

>tl;dr - SETF is a CIA psyops to make you waste your time shooting at nothing so that you do not shoot at the actual point of fragility of the Fed, which is the stock market, and every kilogram of silver that you buy is a couple of shares less that you could've pumped where it actually matters

And yes it worked. They targeted the dissident places where GME was popular, reddit and Any Forums, and destroyed the dissident anti-fed movement on them. Just like they did during OWS when they pulled this trick youtube.com/watch?v=SCwhlZtHhWs

Of course it was a scam but there are lots of literal morons on /pol who fell for it.

Like the obligatory "kvetching" guy

It's amazing how many boomer retards on Any Forums got scammed into buying boomer metals.
>buy the Jew's gold and silver to end the Jew goyim!

I only bought like 500 dollars worth of silver and one piece was a necklace and a mercury dime BJ bag for the meme lol plus people who bought large amounts still have wealth. silver isn't worthless.

>GME
Goyim I...

Attached: welp.jpg (640x793, 123.14K)

>silver isn't worthless
It's illiquid, it has a huge bid-ask spread/premium and pays no dividends it's even worse than passive investing into SPY. Real merchants trade financial derivatives simple as.

>elites building the NWO on blockchain and tech stocks
>"Hey goys! Buy this useless hunk of metal so we can have complete control over digital infrastructure and use it to enslave you!"
The real play is having enough stake in potentially globohomo projects that we can collectively veto anything against white interests. Sick of the turdbrained 'technology bad!' shit I see getting peddled. Technology is a fucking tool. Its bad in enemy hands but good in our hands, so giving the enemy complete monopoly over it is pants on head retarded.

Attached: 1653746074583.jpg (720x729, 176.91K)

he does only one thing with his money not my problem

These guys that stacked early tricked Any Forumscels with these threads, cashed out and never appeared again.

Here’s the deal with silver/gold/cryptos - all the stuff is only true if they are actually being used as actual currencies in a robust economy. Otherwise there is isn’t that much value to them.

Silver would end the fed if there were large economic communities that actually used silver coin as a medium of exchange. No one is doing this. Everyone has stuck to dollars even for ordinary exchange. Personally I think it’s stupid but that’s the brainwashing.

Jannies remove the threads on sight, that's why we don't see the threads on this board. In my opinion though, gold and silver are a solid place to park cash if you understand that you're not trying to flip it back and make money fast. It's a physical store of wealth that acts as insurance should the need arise in an emergency.

I've always felt like the silver thing is psyop
Gold is the real deal. It speaks for itself.
But Silver... not really working out for you guys has it?

If you are investing in precious metals anyway why the fuck would you pick silver?

Yes, mentioning silver along gold is the Jewish trick.
> Goyim, don't buy gold, get some silver that has the same price as 20 years ago and remember, it's not about making money with silver. Making money with silver is for the vendor, you just stack, ok?

Sorry jews on this thread, I just bought another 3 kilos of silver today

Even if he doesn't go up in the near future, I'm not even 30, so I have plenty of time.
Remember, the supply of silver is waning and nobody is prospecting for it due to low price, and it takes between 5 to 10 years between the discovery of a vein to the actual exploitation.
Dedicating 15% of my income every month to stacking PMs, still can afford to go on holidays and to restaurant. Needless to say, when the boomer real estate market goes down and the retarded fiat ponzi schemes collapse, I'll be comfy with my PMs.

Thats werewolves, dummy.

these are going to be in my mailbox wednesday
thanx for checking in

Attached: mixed yr peace dollars.jpg (1600x1209, 342.51K)

>pays no dividends
Silver historically isn't supposed to pay dividends. It's supposed to be a store of value. I.E. you park money you neither want to have in play or be devalued by inflation in silver/PM.
If inflation occurs, your investment holds in value. If deflation occurs, your investment rises in value.

>gold is a hedge against inflation
Not quite. Gold can hedge against inflation, but that's not its' primary function. It's mainly a hedge against low interest rates.