So NYC gov just put out a psa on how to survive a nuclear attack

youtube.com/watch?v=N-5d7V4Sbqk

Attached: nyc gov nuclear threat video.png (1000x804, 913.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W80WR_OOEXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The city of sodomites knows that it deserves God's wrath.

True, but let’s be real San Francisco is the real city of sodomites. And the demons running the world are probably going to push the world to nuclear war so everyone is to broken to address their crimes. My guess is with North Korea, but anywhere is game really.

This is so removed from reality I can't tell if it's an 'Onion' bit or not hahaa!

>the upbeat peppy music, artsy intro camera angle and Globohomo approved Smiling Black Lady Presenter :) !
I haven't laughed this hard on Any Forums in so long

Attached: 1657054980357.jpg (644x447, 27.32K)

Fuck, Johns, are we REALLY DOING THIS? Fucking finally, am tired of pussyfooting around it for so long.
Quick question tho: can we haz like a under the table kind of deal where you guys fuck off from Ukraine and let us do it quickly, so we’d get a nice morale boost before we both go out in style?

Attached: 2FEA8F4A-C911-456F-B5CD-073F2BD711EB.png (704x864, 773.93K)

So are they planning on the real thing or a dirty contamination explosive? It's important that everyone know what they say and then have a practice drill will happen less than two months later. My guess is that they know nobody has a geiger counter and one cannot see radiation, so they can false flag panic the people into another shutdown situation.

i guess you are. wonder if you'll glass us too, ruski

2 more weeks?

Jew York Shitty needs to be nuked with extreme prejudice, it's a tumor on the face of the planet

I love how they posted this. And I also love how they posted it on the 2nd of April, they probably thought posting it on the first was a little on the nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=W80WR_OOEXs

Don't forget all of California Mr Putin

How much of step 3 is even doable after a nuke? Doesn't it kill electronics?

>follow media
how
lmao

I hope you maintained your missiles better than the rest of your military equipment, I actually want to die so if none of your shit lands or explodes I’m going to be pissed.

It looks as bad as those 'Blender' backrooms videos.

I mean step 1 and 2 are moot if you're close enough to the epicenter.
I also love the shitty 3d render with a couple piles of debris while everything else is fine, like a nuke would just be a minor mishap tossing a little bit of garbage around the street.

she needs to do a PSA on how to survive a nigger attack

>officials will send WEAs
Oh yeah that sure's gonna help

Especially when all the microprocessor based and I hardened infrastructure have been fried by emp.
New York appears to be stupid

If it’s 6k on 6k it doesn’t matter where it lands - just needs to get off the ground (I think we can meet that minimal requirement), we’re done for anyway as a planet. Looking forward to those Megacities irl

Attached: 71C7319C-B302-4B65-B8F4-C1AA5FC5A530.gif (500x211, 756.45K)

Yeah, maybe, but we might get Duenens

Attached: 8D2DC42C-BD76-4D54-A9D6-5AA359E9FF0C.gif (640x473, 2.56M)