What are the implications of eating 2 New York strip steaks and 5-6 eggs everyday for breakfast?

What are the implications of eating 2 New York strip steaks and 5-6 eggs everyday for breakfast?

Attached: 48054B7F-C728-4F55-B51F-F02391C2D78C.jpg (1125x1125, 488.81K)

I also only cook in animal fat/lard.

That's 1 NY strip sliced extremely thin.

Welcome to the club of champions

True, just over 16 oz

finally someone on my level.

no problems my guy....costly but no problems. just alittle prep time

MODS

That's true. Normally get mine inch thick. Slower to cook tho

pretty good. Meat and fat in the morning helps the body prepare for anything

Chewing for 3 minutes is for faggots that like meat in their mouth for prolonged periods
Thin cuts are best

Giant turds ripping apart your asshole every evening.

minus points for the coco butter.
Salted all day

Implications are that either you are a fat bastard or spend your life lifting and narcissistically posing in front of a mirror.

Diabetes and heart disease

Attached: c35.png (600x800, 416.09K)

Heart disease

The implications? Heart failure and karmic hell… probably obesity too because you are unlifting.

I drink 1 cup blended lentils every morning. I would crush you like a bug. Now cope seethe and sneed.

Also sage bitch!

>that seasoning
Kek really are the negroes of europe.

The implications are it is expensive and will get much more expensive
You would need to be very close to the future administration to afford this kind of food.

>getting diabetes from a zero carb meal
This is why you're fat.

>narcissistically posing in front of a mirror
don't forget the part where he checks out other sweaty dudes.

Keto is insane but thats a carb disease you're posting.

look how jealous you are. you're like a woman.

>Fucking breakfast motherfucker!

Attached: 1657593958761.jpg (689x1222, 336.79K)

high cholesterol if anything...fuck these diabetes heart disease fake fags

Same except I eat it all just like that. I swallow the eggs whole, shell and all.

2PL... medium quality eggs, meat looks like roast-beef from Biedronka.

Sounds good

Kek one of those is true

>Zero carbs
>No insulin response at all
>Somehow gets diabetes

Attached: 1637718144845.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Obesity is caloric surplus you Rogan dunce

Large eggs, and all from makro

Dumbass communist greenies will say you're killing the planet and dumbass brainwashed non-doctors will write down in your global medical records that you've been a bad goy and you should be diagnosed with a mental disorder or not qualify for medical care ASAP.

That's a lot of protein all at once. Seems like a lot of mileage on your renal system.

i live in northern area so i go kind of solemn during the winter and pack on 10 lbs i look forward to slaying when it gets warm.

during the summer (i'm full white so i don't have any weird animal allergies) i go straight butter, eggs, meat, whole milk, anything dairy. cut carbs. green vegs. always run at a deficit. it's the fucking best. i end up looking like badass for the last two weeks of fall.

rinse and repeat.

I also only cook with beef tallow, and in cast iron pans. And I only drink reverse osmosis filtered water.

Nah mate, smooth and buttery and no smell. Never tried carnivore or keto I take it? Or you did but your gut was too far gone from eating crap for decades

Sad pathetic loser… hope things turn around for you