Is dating 16 year olds, degeneracy?

the reason why i am asking this question is because, people on twitter were moralfagging and coping over "old" men (by old men, they mean people in their 20s) finding 16 year old girls attractive. do you think that they deserve the rope? do you even consider them the same as a 50 year old man that rapes 3 year olds?

i am asking because, i am sick and tired of the moral grifting created by the bird app faggots. thanks.

Attached: 61Q73Do+MWL._AC_SX679_.jpg (610x1001, 90.62K)

It is easy. Whats your answer if it was your 16 year old daughter?

They will always be attractive to you even if you get older. But you cannot date them because you will be castrated from society and labelled a paedophile.

Imagine ever being dumb enough to pay attention.

Any Forums-chud incels dating teenage girls in their head:
>virginal, will be loyal for life and be a submissive wife despite you being some weird creep loser
in reality:
>if you aren't locked up, she's gonna be hanging around chads her actual age and wanting to experiment with drugs and alcohol while you're already grown and tired of it and be a complete retard wanting to go be a teenager with other teenagers while you can't go because you'll be constantly belittled by her teenage peers
1st of all dating is gay, 2nd of all you're a fuckin weirdo if 16 year olds are in your radar.

You will never be a troll

If the man is healthy, financially secure, and worships God. Comes from a decent family that would be there for her. Then yes. He has my blessing.
I would say up to 30 or so would be fine. Possibly older if really healthy.

this answer may be weird but, if the guy (who in his 20s) was autistic or disabled, then the relationship would work out, i guess. i wouldn't fully hate the guy but, i wouldn't go out to support it either.

if it was a regular 20 year old, then i would tell him to stay away from her before i beat his ass.

Basically, you wont let anyone date your 16 year old daughter because no man exist like what you said.

i know

yeah it's weird but, do you think they deserve to be killed? do you think that they are the same as jefferey epstein?

You would be surprised of the amount of decent men in our Muslim communities.

Not all are rapist drug dealers

like you said, most people were not living long
what's that one function?
half your age plus 7?

>is x degenerate
drooling_wojak.webp

MARRYING 16 year olds was the norm for most of history. once she hits that age, she's done developing and is just wasting resources if she's not being put to use

I've had this conversation with a couple of teenage girls as I turned 30. The age gap was "cute" to them. So then I asked coworkers in their early and mid 20s. The women literally see no issue with it. If it's a personal thing then it's understandable, but there's no problem with robbing the cradle.

no/maybe. also jefferey epstein trafficked girls or something and that's very different. i just think it's fuckin weird and honestly probably more trouble than it's worth. ive met 20 year olds that seem like babies i couldn't imagine what sort of strange mental gymnastics you have to do to seriously consider a teenager.

and upon rereading your post.. a 20/16 year old isn't a big gap at all. still pretty sus but i'm reading all of this as someone doubled that age.

It's not even weird, dating is weird just buy her from her father father silver

I believe there's a point where the age difference does make it degenerate. 20s + late teens isn't really that degenerate. 30s + late teens is pushing it a little, but when you start reaching the point of 40s and 50s+ with late teen women it becomes weird and degenerate.
Personally I discourage it, though I'm not against young marriage I just believe both parties should be young in those cases. Not a nubilee and a geriatric.

It's fine if it's not a degenerate relationship and marriage with children is the plan. Also the father's permission is needed. A women loses 40% of her eggs by 20 and 90% of them by 30. Don't let worthless non virgin toasties tell you otherwise.

>Phillip: 20
>Aurora: 16

Attached: 2_Disney.jpg (1200x900, 109.62K)

They have fathers, user, and contemporary morals say that it's wrong. This makes a man compelled to prevent this for his daughter.

I won't judge you if you get her parent's permission, if you don't want to do that you're gonna need to find someone of legal age and stop being so selfish.

well i am glad that there is nuance irl. i guess people are just terminally online lol

Plebbit is that way

fornication is degeneracy. Date any mature girl you want if you intend to commit and marry. Pumping and dumping teens leaves you both hollow.

>MARRYING 16 year olds was the norm for most of history.
You mean 12.

>inb4 disney sjws mald

Way too old, i prefer 14yo

i think that applies to all women. not just teen girls.

Basedo.
Correct. Wow there are a lot of normies here lately. Must have been the hunter leaks.

Dating human women is degeneracy.

Attached: FGdFm9lVUAAUvOD.jpg (2135x3000, 597.45K)