Do you have friends?

I used to have friends until the covid restrictions, now /paul/ is my only friend.

Attached: ready_for_the_new_year_by_nyanyandesu_d6znjqv-pre.jpg (1131x707, 86.58K)

Not many. It's hard to make good friends - friends that you trust enough to do crimes.

nope

Just you faggots, basically

Attached: 1657030392590.jpg (540x535, 88.68K)

Attached: 543.jpg (1033x1033, 588.38K)

Attached: ABFCCA78-36ED-498B-9F6E-85D09C4641FD.jpg (233x308, 34.47K)

No. I have no friends. My mental health has taken a deeply worse turn for it.

Attached: 1657075088157.jpg (400x399, 20.5K)

Lost nearly 100% of my friends as most of them got vaxxed. Fuck'em

Dont die sirs, you all are my only friends

I had three of what I would consider "best friends" in high school. I graduated in 2012. One got married senior year, and his wife literally forbid him from hanging out with us. We continued to talk to him until around 2015 or so, but the last time we actually hung out was like 2013. My other best friend randomly stopped talking to me around 2017. My last friend, who I have known the longest (since we were like 7) and I thought there was no way we'd ever stop being friends, stopped hanging out with me around a year and a half ago, and finally stopped talking to me back in April of this last year. I have no idea what changed with him. Now I'm 28 with zero friends. I miss hanging with all my bros in high school so much

Attached: doomer.gif (498x441, 125.95K)

Let's do some cocaine together

You're going to have to let go eventually
We won't all stick around forever
Not all of us are going to make it

Attached: 1655570609155.jpg (401x277, 14.78K)

People change.
Try to make new friends user.

What happened? There must be a reason. I know that I lost my group of friends because I fell out with one of them and that person was closer to the whole group

Some suspicious people, with questionable decisions and attitude, many of them looked like jews, since I don't care too much about human interaction except when forced to, I always met them under forced circumstances, ...

(this isn't dindu nuffins, by the way)

You always were, and always will be, your only friend. The others along for the ride can, and will, leave you at any given time.

Yes. I have a handful of really good friends from uni and high school, and a best friend (also hs) who’s like a brother to me. I doubt I’d make any new, long-lasting friendships anytime soon tho

Yes, and specifically filtered and selected among those who want to survive the coming chaos and proceed in a divergent direction from ethnic suicide and Jewish slavery.

Make "cultural circles", associations, "secret" clubs, parallel societies.
You are already late, get to work.

This.

Based Canadian understands.

Literally nothing with my last friend, unless something happened with him that he didn't want to talk about. He had a kid in 2018, but that didn't change anything about our relationship. In fact, I consider his kid to be my nephew. He just started wanting to hangout less and less and then eventually even stopped texting me. Whenever I'd text him for like the last six months before we stopped talking, he would send me shorter and shorter replies, until they stopped altogether

If you want a friend then get a dog, people, sadly, are overrated.
Except you guys, you guys are okay..
…ish

you crazy.