What are the political implications of google pushing shit like this encoaging girls to do gross and unhygienic things...

What are the political implications of google pushing shit like this encoaging girls to do gross and unhygienic things? And why is this in my news feed

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-024637-906.png (720x723, 280.08K)

the algorithm overlords have decreed based on your search history, that this story will be of interest to you and boost your engagement ... seems like they were right

>YOU WILL BUY THE HYJEWNE PRODUCTS
>YOU WILL WRAP YOUR COCK TO AVOID GOD'S WILL
>YOU WILL STUFF YOUR PUSSY TO AVOID GOD'S WILL

is that roastie in the picture rea? she looks like a bad 3d render.

Attached: 1656631424331.jpg (1280x720, 56.11K)

Risen was the best.

Attached: clay.jpg (500x500, 76.56K)

>[...] feed
and seed
chuck
fuck
and suck

So if she's "free bled" since 15, what does it matter if she doesn't have tampons? Wtf is this article trying to say?

Any standards of behaviour for women are oppressive and sexist.

it's trying to say this dumb bitch never heard of pads before. She makes her own with toilet paper like some kind of uncivilized beast

hygiene and women do not go hand-in-hand.
Observe the room of a woman when she is not forcibly held to a standard

Why would I care about this though?

they just want to revert social progress because they can't feel like the elevated aristocracy anymore when everyone around them can also read, has running water, doesn't freeze in winter and so on.
so now they are trying to trick people back into becoming illiterate, dirty peasants who die at 45 of some easily preventable disease.

Name one african tribe that uses tampons?

Tampons are a privileged luxury that 90% of women of the world never use.

Many places women still use washable cloth as pads, to keep costs low.

Attached: 2017-06-13-1497385957-9012594-EmmaBlackeryPeriod.png (1435x786, 1.56M)

"Free bleeding" is how women used to do it before tampons existed, user. They would literally just take clothe and keep it in their pants under the crotch to catch the blood. I learned this from a time when I was in high school for a class where all the guys and some girls went on some field trip leaving me and like 5 other girls and the female teacher (60? 70yrs old?). And of course being women, they eventually started doing nothing but talking about their fucking periods for like an hour. And of course the girls started asking the teacher what the fuck women did before tampons.
I learned more during that hour then I ever had in any biology course.

>detention center
>no free cooter rags
Cry me a fucking river

wow its great women can do whatever their mind "comes up with"

Wasn't free bleed aa Any Forums meme like the ok symbol?

"Free bleed"? What the fuck is that. Does she just bleed out onto the floor for other people to clean up? If so, then why not allow "free piss" and "free shit"? I will just piss under my seat on the airplane. Or shit behind a seat on a city bus.
These women are insane.

Google commits genocides

Attached: 1638231699384.png (1920x1080, 540.39K)

You will bleed freely

Attached: free bleeder.jpg (599x449, 26.25K)