Timeline changed AGAIN!

CERN trashed my rare limited edition finger box. I had to buy this off some tranny for a blowjob and 10k$ in Bitcoin. And now those CERN faggots went and changed it!

Attached: Ayo.jpg (509x487, 28.33K)

wtf is that...?
meds NOW

I just opened the safe and checked my collection. WTF!!!!

the mods deleted /cern general/ for this troon shit?

This shit is real. I thought it was just a bunch of false memory schizo shit. But the finish on all of my fingerboxes are different. Like they used shellac instead of polyurethane.

This is enough. We have to stop them.

Guys I'm scared what if my waifu gets changed next

CERN just changed the spelling from Chic-Fil-A to Chick-Fil-A

Attached: 1432861036023.jpg (4500x4334, 1002.77K)

My finger box legit broke last week :( replacing it is going to suck, prices are dumb asf now

Attached: 1388839399058.jpg (173x236, 9.09K)

Help! My pet garloid changed colors and is unusually aggressive now

>The horror.

Attached: 1656907454039.gif (222x126, 530.05K)

Fucking fingers boxes man, can't live without mine now

My god thats the troon I bought mine from!

What’s a fingerbox?

>Doesn't know what a fingerbox is.

How can you not know what a fingerbox is? They're literally the best thing ever invented. It's the original Funcopop.

these bastards

I feel like I should know what that is but I don't. Mandela/CERN effect?

yes, something is definitely off. the one me n the boys keep stashed down behind the mens shelter seemed much heavier than normal, and didnt have nearly as much hair inside as I remember. Also, it seemed much more "handled" than usual. And where did "fingerbox" come from? we always just called it the Dick Cube.

Mine was turned into a milk carton?
WTF CERN

Attached: free_fingerbox.jpg (570x380, 27.73K)

Bro! The barenstine bears fucking stole mine!

Attached: 1657375842335.jpg (929x1024, 95.94K)

It's called an AYO box and you can find them in the discount rack at dollar stores no one plays with those anymore, they're fucking gay.

That's what u fags said the last time they shot a photon into a nigger anoos, man get your shit straight.