Thoughts on this?

Thoughts on this?

Attached: MapChart_Map.png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Record alteration.

Attached: Bertheend.png (1280x800, 1.01M)

>Not including Vatican City....

Attached: Oliver_Cromwell.jpg (961x801, 336.7K)

>Israel
>Northern Ireland
>Syria
>Iraq
>Belgium red but Luxembourg isn’t
user, you’ve gone full retard.

no Luxembourg or Vaticano?

shiggy diggy

>Bosnia and memedonia not red
Trash map.

Attached: 1657080750150.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

1. demographics of israel: 74% jewish
2. not a real country
3 and 4: all arab states should be united
5. luxembourgish is a language and belgian isn't

Luxembourgish is a dialect and Flemish (spoken in Belgium) is a dialect as well. Neither are their own language, retard.
Israel is not and will not ever be a legitimate country and is just the temporary holding zone of Jews before the US implodes. A bit surprised that you recognize Israel given your Muslim union idea. About that though, you showed both Iran and Turkey as nations that should exist. How does that connect to the pan-Muslim union of nations? Also Northern Ireland belongs to Ireland. Using your own loose definition of calling Luxembourgish it’s own language, why did you not include Ireland as its own country given the fact they have their own language (Gaelic)?

> Europe isn't entirely red except for Poland and Spain

Cmon user get a grip

And this is why Muslims will be the majority in the UK, Ireland is based and celtic and Cromwell was a heretic who burns in hell

yeah you're right luxembourgish is basically a dialect of german
jews shouldn't be in israel but since they are they might as well stay there (same with the recovered territories in poland)
pan-islamism is impossible, too many different ethnic groups and languages for a country like that to be stable
most irish can't speak gaelic and the british isles should be united

Ireland is an older country than England and the people are actual aryan celts who until recently had their own celtic language, come on user...

>Cromwell created the largest white Empire in Human history... (The common wealth)
>Meanwhile in the Vatican...

Fuck the faggot pope

Attached: Muh pope.jpg (640x370, 67.37K)

i'm talking about n. ireland you dumbass ffs it's not even labelable on the map

If your nation doesn't have its' own language, then it's not a real nation, but rather an administrative abomination

I wasn't responding to you and besides OP said that Ireland shouldn't be a country so who's the retard here
That didn't happen at that time, at that time the Catholic church was very conservative and protestantism bred the liberalism that eventually infected the west and ironically the Catholic church in the 1960s.

I dont hate the church and the history of it but we're talking about what it is now. Italy should be in control of it.

Wrong since Turkey isn’t highlighted

You’re an Anglo queer. Your women get raped by Pakis and blacks while you pull yourselves upstairs in the bedroom of your mothers council house. Anything you say is the height of comedy

shit map
still exists
>ukraine
>israel
>bosnia
>turkey's holdings in europe
>fyrom
>albania
doesnt exist
>ireland
>belarus
fuck switzerland for being half neutral and supporting the anti-russia shit.
captcha
>KANDY

Attached: kandy.png (307x104, 2.93K)

This map is so retarded hahahahahha

>>>Cromwell created the largest white Empire in Human history...
Yeah and look how it turned out retard

>uhh where is the star, comrade?

Last time I checked, Bosnia was on Euro maps going back a millenium. Older than most modern republics.

t. CK player

FTFY

Attached: 1657605781131.png (4592x3196, 985.18K)

Personally, I like all the micro states. They should remain. Imagine a world without rare flags