“China is first world country YOU arrsehoe!!!”

“China is first world country YOU arrsehoe!!!”

Attached: D771A2C2-9819-406D-90FE-268807AEDB74.jpg (1242x2045, 1.04M)

Attached: 54B26F77-B9CC-4BDC-8123-F0E632FB52E5.jpg (1242x2331, 388.53K)

>(((european central banksters)))
i wonder who they are

where the real Any Forums at?

chinky

Attached: chinky.png (520x521, 445.23K)

go back to twitter, twit

Normies don't know what is fractional reserve banking nor they know about FIAT money.

This may actually lead to a centralized banking system in China and Rothchilds banned from operating inside China.

The kikes are panicking

Me Chinese, play joke
Me lose money now you're broke

>centralized banking system in China
what do you mean? chinese banks are all centrally controlled. there is someone from the Peoples Bank of China on the board of every chinese bank and they get commands all the time about how to act and what to do.
>Rothchilds banned from operating inside China
meme-based take on the world

Is this latest propaganda piece as real as the mobile chinese gas chambers?

>it was real in my mind

I just got through in another bread telling peep’s how china is the rotheschilds thing.
>1st world
means NATO. Literally that’s the definition. Warsaw Pact was the 2nd world. Unaligned countries were/are the 3rd world.
Ching ching china is second world. Bamboo curtained away. Just horrific. Ran NOT by the Han but by their demonic masters who bred the Han as a slave race (literally, again I’m being literal) for millennia. Like Xi Manchu the current ‘big’ guy of china, a demonic little shit monkey through and through.
Pic: the Chinese pay the Bidens directly, the chinese MORE THAN THE AMERICANS, more than presidency.

Attached: 31A1BFBA-D742-4443-81B9-4463E9EA2281.jpg (757x767, 92.08K)

>lead centralized banking system in China
as opposed to?

The meaning of 1st world, 2nd world and 3rd world have changed. Nobody cares about your "um actually" shit. Take it pleddit and then kill yourself when you get ignored on there too. Nobody cares.

Attached: 1650295524751.jpg (233x217, 9.36K)

Except that Chinese law states that ownership of any business in China must be owned by a Chinese national.

>America 2030
>Hey fellow Americans let's storm the centralized banking industry which enslaves us
>Black guy: Na you did that
>Rebel: What?
>Black Guy: You white people enslaved us. Na.
>Rebel: What does that have to do with fiat currencies inflationary pressures devaluing our money
>Black guy: Woaohhh no need to get all white supremacist with the math there.
>Great reset occurs

>we want communism
>we don't want centralized banking
Choose one

don't expect low information idiots on pol to know anything about how the world actually works

If that Twitter user doesn't get it now he'll never will.

neither do (You)
>fractional reserve banking doesn't exist, banks create their own money for lending limited only by capital ratios (muh regulation) and credit risk assessment
>And fiat isn't an acronym.

Unless they are not Chinese...

They do the same everywhere, even places which never had them as slaves. It's just an excuse not to do anything because they're unable to play nicely with others.
They should have been uplifted genetically and morally instead of just culturally.