The bible is not the Word of God

Jesus is the word and the bible is a sign post. But sign posts can lead you down the wrong path. I have at long last let the Holy Spirit into my heart and it has spoken.... 2 Simeon Peter is a forgery born out of fear and in turn created to instill fear. The Johannine Comma is a later interpolation meant to justify the ammended Nicene Creed in 380 AD; for man knows little about what he imagines he can design. Timothy was written after the death of Apostle Paul to allow Jewish interlopers to undermine the Holy Spirit and turn the word of man and the corrupt church into your god. The anti-christ will use this tampered scripture to fool through fear of blasphemy and utilize group pressure against you into pledging your allegiance. Fear and intimidation is the tool used to manipulate the hearts of men. All the signs point toward it but see what is beyond and walk past. But fellow Christians forget about the Holy Spirit and rely on rhetoric and sophistry and apologetics. They do not know. They have yet to begin the long synchronization process. Time to level your mortal vessel for there is no truth without the Holy Spirit. Amen.

But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.
1 John 2:27

Attached: Abetterworld.jpg (640x512, 95.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/07/witness-1-im-just-prophesying.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the bible isn't the word of god
>>quotes the bible
fucking idiot, you wouldn't even know about the holy spirit without the Bible telling you about it.

A long time ago I knew of the Holy Spirit once before and he knew me. For a brief time we were one. The bible only gives such a name for what I can best describe as a sentient pneuma. It is through it we see where the truth lies within the weeds. The Gospel of John did not lie.

Attached: Syncronizationratepastthreshold.gif (720x331, 3.36M)

Jesus is the Word.
The Bible is a test. Half is the word,and half is of man's deceit and subversion. You choose.

Jesus is the Antichrist.

the bible is a word of God.
Jesus is the word of God.

different type of "word"

Top keks.
But the antichrist IS in the Bible. Little (a) though.
He wrote half of it.

Zionists are responsible for destroying America.

christianity is a bunch of crazy jewish nonsense. It's a dead end road to nowhere. It needs to be completely rejected

>the bible is a word of God.
Demonstrably false. The word of God is inerrant and non-contradictory. The Bible is neither of those things.

This psyop has run its course. You had a good run and it still works on the NPCs, but here it's been btfo so many times it's ridiculous.

Attached: 1650771450180.png (596x594, 117.2K)

I strongly support the pagan religions of Europe. Christianity is nothing but a mountain of lies. It's not native to Europe. It needs to be cast out of western society.

Christianity tamed and domesticated the ferocity of paganism and laid the foundations for the great civilisation you know today, cope and seethe honey

Attached: dash.webm (480x480, 975.64K)

Nonsense. It's a dark world of lies.

The pagan religions gave birth to Aristotle and Plato, whose writings were studied in the medieval era and gave birth to science. The scientific tradition is purely pagan in origin. It's basically an outgrowth of the highly logical and organized Germanic brain. It's fundamentally Germanic, purely European, and opposed by Christianity. Because Christianity is a bunch of jewish lies. Just as jews oppose Europeans, jewish lies oppose European truth.

>Christianity is a "white mans" religion.
Your ignorance is showing

Ultimate irony. You worship a Jew. No coping, no mental gymnastics, nothing is going to change that. All of your fantasy lore takes place on a strip of land the size of a synagogue parking lot, and none of the characters are white except for the Romans that executed your holy rabbi.

>none of the characters are white
Oh man is your ignorance showing kek. I'm tempted to let you keep saying this just so others can laugh at you.

The crucifixion of Jesus Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate is one of the most well-attested events in all antiquity, and there are three strong inductive historical arguments supporting the Ressurection as well, which have to do with the empty tomb, the eyewitness sightings of Jesus, and the origin of the Christain faith, which was anathema to the Jews at the time.

Anyways, I know there's a lot of stuff out there about how Jesus was a myth, or various other theories. They're all based on pseudo-science, shoddy archeology, or debunked hypotheses, i.e., the disciples stole the body, apparent death etc.

At the end of the day, Jesus definitely existed, and there are some key facts about his life that we know for sure, even more certainly than Ceasar or Plato or other figures who everyone knows existed.

Even wikipedia is forced to admit:

Virtually all scholars of antiquity accept that Jesus was a historical figure, and attempts to deny his historicity have been consistently rejected by the scholarly consensus as a fringe theory.[6][7][8][9][10]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

So this brings us to the famous trilemma posed by C.S. Lewis: Liar, Lunatic, or Lord?

It has to be one of the three, there's literally no other option. Only you can decide what you believe in the end. Jesus fought the power, never hurt anyone, and was wrongfully murdered in one of the most brutal and painful ways ever devised - crucifixion.

For me, that's the God I want. Even if the whole thing is fake, which all scholars agree it's not, I'd still follow Jesus, just because what we know about his life was so cool.

New Two Witnesses Prophecy just dropped:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/07/witness-1-im-just-prophesying.html

You can post your Christogenea cope all you want, because I know that’s what you are going to do, you faggots post the same 5 schizophrenic empirically ambiguous pictures in rotation, doesn’t change that all of the revered niggers in the Bible are not European in origin, they brown Jews.

>The crucifixion of Jesus Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate
Hands of the Jews. The blood is on their hands. They accepted it. Don't muddy the waters. Pilate specifically states he was not willing to kill Christ.

1 Timothy 1:20

Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Have fun with the folks in this thread, user.

Really? And what pics are that? Cause I don't need to post a pic to bytfo. Just one word.

>memeflag
tell me more! (said no one in the history of the world)

Name one great scientist A.D that was pagan

Attached: d17.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)