EUROPE IS FINISHED

Attached: rip economy.jpg (1080x2400, 387.27K)

>A DROP FROM 1.06 TO 1.00
>N0000000OOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000OOOOOOOOOOO00000000

Attached: 'צ'וד.png (490x586, 128.92K)

Since the coin now has the same value.
Its time a new coin was created for efficiency.
What should we call this?

Honestly, a nice hard dicking from a recession is probably the best thing to turn people against the EU’s political goals and general bullshit.

Does this mean the stocks I own in American companies will now be worth more to me?

why is America so rich bros?

Narcostates should not give advice.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EUROS REALIZE HOW USELESS THEY REALLY ARE

They got the International Sea trade and colonies from UK, and pegged their dollar to oil.
It shall pass, sooner than you think.

>USA plan to make the greenback the world standard again so they never have to pay down their debt completed
And all of you fucking imbeciles fell for it, spending years and years arguing about trannies or dems/gop

Oh no(oh yes)
Dust off your women southerners, daddys doing a eurozone crisis tour 2.0

Attached: 6ad.jpg (600x741, 86.21K)

>why is America so rich bros?
Global reserve currency
We are in trouble too but right now its just every other country is in more trouble than the US

I didn't know a requirement for the EU was that the euro had to be stronger than the dollar. I thought that was more what the US required from the EU.

Kikeless
Koin
Kompliance

And winter isn't even here yet.

Just wait till Russia turns off the gas entirely when it'll start getting cold.

cry more china user
When your real estate market collapses it'll be hilarious

Bare in mind that this is parity BEFORE the ECB either half-asses a rate hike in favor of trying to tamp down inflation while keeping things steady from a reacession or they no-ass in order to try to get Germany back to being a net-exporter. It's also before the US Fed hikes rates another 75 points (though that's probably already baked in the ECB is more of a wildcard (and being a wildcard is bad for business))

Lol it's going below 0.8

Attached: eurusd.jpg (1350x793, 162.83K)

The real strange thing to me is that US stocks are still being odd, with all the money that seems to be coming into the US i'd have thought that the stock market would be much higher but a lot of talking heads are saying the Stock Market is over-sold atm so plenty of room to make money there....

casual reminder that with the Euro at parity Germany likely is now the 4th largest economy in the world (US, China, Japan, California, Germany in that order). If the Yen continues to decline and hits 150 to the dollar then California will likely move up to 3rd. (The Yen has moved from 117 to 137 so far this year so not that far off)

They robbed trillions of dollars from Russia in 90s, when our puppet government sold all secrets and industry for literally 10 cent

6% of everything you own...
Last time the euro made a swing downwards I had all my savings in USD stocks, made a lot of profit.

>you will live to see the Euro be on par with CAD
WEW

STOP IT CERN AAAAAAA

>noooooooo the dollar is no longer the world's reserve currency

They got their EU puppets to kill the european economy.

dollar is too strong US companies struggle to sell items overseas and investing in US companies becomes too expensive

That's more or less the exact opposite of what this shows.

Also
>you will live to see the USD hit parity with the Sterling Pound
Currently at it's weakest since the mid 80's made it down to 1.12 then it's at 1.19 now.

a recession might bring down inflation which is eroding their debt and making exports sell more.

And macron likes bbc

No gypsies.

We have nuclear weaons and tigers too

That's not a huge issue desu, Canada + Mexico are 30% of US exports combined and NAFTA means that's not going anywhere, China is another 10% and they keep their currency at whatever level artificially so it always stays around the same trade value..
Canada alone imports as much stuff from the US as the top 9 European nations (not counting the UK)

Indian and chinese expats

Keep coping pajeet. why couldn't those immigrants make India into a worthwhile country?