ITT You may speak directly to Hunter and Joe. What is it you want them to hear?

You have to assume /pol is being raided and Hunter himself is here. There is a liaison for Joe and this is your one shot to actually say something insightful that will be read and analized by two of the most powerful men in the world.

Choose your words carefully.

Attached: 8a66c1699573a1aa35b6a7b23e6eed67.jpg (1280x720, 215.66K)

everyone will know what you dont want out.

NIGGERS,

they must beg me for my spurm

ya dun goofed

Attached: tuck.png (1253x1255, 2.45M)

DONT SELL OUT TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES IF YOU WANT TO BE IN GOVERNMENT
ESPECIALLY NOT TO CHINA

SELL OUT TO THE AMERICAN MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX LIKE REAL PATRIOTS
YA FUCKING MORONS

OF COURSE YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE RETRIED AND SAFE TO SELL OUT BECAUSE HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN 2016 AT 99% POLLING
BUT THATS STILL NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR POOR DECISIONS BIDENS

We need to decrease the president's power so it doesn't matter who he is instead of giving him so much power it doesn't matter who he is.

Let's fire up that crack rock.

Your legacy doesn't have to be tarnished. Come clean and take the rest of the evil down with you. It won't be a pretty end to your story, but it's way better than forever being known as disgusting, corrupt predators.

Go to hell, punter and pedo pete. Die and go to hell.

what music do you listen too?
have you ever thought about joining a band?

Hunter bro, why you slumming it?

You know he fucked your granddaughter right? And your daughter in law? And killed his brother? No words can describe how despicable you are.

I'm making a citizens arrest please turn around and put your hands behind your back. Stop crying, no I don't want you to suck my dick you faggot. There's nothing you can do. It's over

When are the nudes of Natalie going to be released?

Only an idiot wastes time to gloat. Threats are used by the irresolute. Explaining to the deaf is for the mute. A man does not care about the opinion of his enemy.

I can't wait till this shit show clears up as you are tried and convicted for treason. It will ALL be worth it to see you hung publicly on C-SPAN.

Attached: 1633882804009.jpg (552x679, 49.25K)

Give up, faggot. It's over.

we don't have time for executions.. just burials

>two of the most powerful men in the world.

Attached: E05C9C7C-8971-4ACE-A8EE-267B52F71329.jpg (936x728, 144.61K)

Hey Joe, Why did you sell a million gallons of oil to the chinese through your sons company from the strategic oil reserves. This is one of the things they are sliding anons

I genuinely feel pity for Hunter. He has had a rough life in general and struggling with addiction is something that is very sad to see.

Gentlemen, don't you both agree that Americans who believe lifelong mediocre bureaucrats of either party have actual leadership capabilities are the absolute stupidest people ever fucked in to existence. Furthermore, at what point do you think these pathetic beings begin to realize they are actually just we the people while wealthy global entities and special interests are the rulers of every fucking thing that goes on? Do you walk up to the podium one day and just tell them everything they believe in is a pathetic lie and they are just slaves and not one single politician down to the dog catcher gives one flying fuck about anything that goes on in their disgusting existence? That they are viewed as hotdog breath dumbasses whose only value is to pay taxes so you can spread it around to special interest while they go to rally and fairs and clap for the corrupt exact representations of themselves, except politicians see themselves as infinitely better than the citizens, so much so that you fight each other to see who can existinguish as citizens as possible through war, street wars, free flow of drugs, and the penultimate- sucking them from the womb before their pathetic asses can even be born? Do you just have an overwhelming urge to just tell them the goddamn truth? Didn't think so. Because that's the game called politics.

“I hope to see you in Heaven, brothers.”

That’s all I’d have to say; I don’t believe they’d seriously care about any logical statement, or appeal to emotion, so I’d just show some love, as the best I could do.

You should totally kill yourself

this is the only correct answer, NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS is also acceptable. all else is error.