W-what did he mean by this? i hate when my parents fight like this

w-what did he mean by this? i hate when my parents fight like this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-001446_Twitter.jpg (1440x1436, 522.65K)

Trump 2024. SAVE AMERICA

>'s children

He can't run for a third term.

Attached: almost_had_it_biden_1.jpg (846x720, 76.69K)

Funky Trump. He put Pfizer and Israel before his voters.

i wondered how long it would be untill they flipped elon on trump. they tried really hard to make the trumpers like elon. I saw this coming, they should have had elon gain more trust with that group before flipping. the flip was too soon.

He can if he changes his face

I think Elon Musk should shut the fuck up. Nobody wants to listen to this faggot for the next 150 years.

enjoy your neuterlink

Attached: Redistribution AI.jpg (1920x7422, 1.48M)

He meant that the presidency is in the same direction as the sunset so trump should sail towards the presidency and also remove his hat so he's not so heavy so he gets there faster

Save America from what? The same cancer that continued to rot away for 4 years last time is still rotting away now, and Trump did nothing meaningful to change the direction of the country. If he had the means or the balls to "save america" he would've done it last time. And he didn't. How many times do you have to have your trust abused before they lose your trust?

Attached: 1408011509797.jpg (337x334, 110.23K)

Poor body double will never be the real president

This

Kek.

After his little argument with his mommy on twitter eariler, he then puts this out.

lol
trump > elon

i really don't give a fuck what elon thinks. i've never heard elon say every illegal should be deported.

even if he's lying, at least trump said lies that no other politician would touch. the most based thing elon ever said was vaguely hint at kikes.

the dude is the richest man in the world and he won't name the jew or talk about american invasion. fuck him; he's literally worthless.

go kiss china's ass; we aren't working for you elon. you showed your true colors.

>pumps and dumps dogecoin
>T-Trump is lying!
Cringe

wtf is his problem

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-002444_Twitter.jpg (1440x1041, 323.53K)

Who else are they going to vote for, biden ? At least scrump was ripping on the media non stop

He means Trump is a plant which anyone with a brain could see

>By Janus Rose
Is a more "secret society" name even possible?

Attached: rose_secrecy_2.jpg (1046x1080, 404.92K)

Wow. Trump and Elon are buds after all, he's even willing to convey threats on his behalf.
He's right though. They're being cautious dealing with such a powerful cultist. He has resources at his disposal that are... catastrophic

Did he just get an electric vehicle manufacturer to admit he voted for $7 gas?

He's a better troll than Trump. He'd be a better President too.
>Trump: Invite fatass Kimmy K to the White House & pardon any jogger she suggests.
>Trump: Pardon fucking rappers. Jan 6 guys, nah. Maybe next term.
>His jogger appeasement is disgusting.
>Floridaman DeSantis is better too.
Face it, Trump was 2016's man. Times have changed.

>vote
There's your problem. I don't give a shit who they vote for. But the niggers who unironically thing that Trump is going to "save america" are the retards of all retard, in line with the communists who think that it will 'totally work this time'.