What does “Let’s go Brandon” mean, Any Forums?

Attached: E95CC139-D160-4133-8234-911681DA400D.jpg (750x1334, 84.72K)

Pedo Peter lol

It's a code word for "fuck Joe Biden"

a reporter covered up the fact americans hate biden in real time on live television

It means DRUMPF

Attached: DRUMPF.jpg (400x400, 26.54K)

Save the children

To own the Libs

It's code for "look how much I can piss off liberal Karens and the whipped betas they settled for without even being lewd or explicit"

do they actually think these are funny, intelligent, or worth 1 second of reading?

>My political opposition smells bad
>They weren't popular in high school and probably have tiny dicks
>Incest, amirite? Trumpytards are all doing the incest!!! I mean, it's true I've personally never met any of them, and I have no idea where that idea started, and usually I am against stereotypes of black crime or covetous jewry. . . but Republican incest ev'rybody! Incest!!!

>Wow, we are SO much better than the people who are literally better than us in every single way imaginable!

Yawn. Wake me up when another antifa hero wipes out a Kwanzaa parade.

Attached: Stupid_Trump_Supporters.jpg (1536x1105, 781K)

>do they actually think
No

I vote blue is code for my IQ is 82.

checked
Joe Biden is my hero (academia)

"Let's go Brandon" is code for "niggers tongue my anus"

Attached: niggers tongue my anus.png (480x640, 358.22K)

Leftist humor/insults is just making up fictional mini stories about how others are losers.
No basis in reality, plus all these things can be applied to Blacks.

They love it though ... literal child humor

The riots bring out all sorts, don't they? I spent 2020 praying that my city would light up, partly so I could loot the Home Depot for tools, but mainly so I could finally prowl the streets and test my theory that knives are generally better than guns at close range.

Attached: Based_Kyle_Gay_Detail.jpg (1079x1074, 107.73K)

What does a whore know about being male?

It means I'll sell a million barrels of oil from our strategic oil reserves to china while Americans are buying $6 gas , then I'll blame it on the greedy convenience store owner.

Attached: protocols learned elders zion.jpg (680x680, 141.56K)

??? Satan can tell the truth? holy shit true if big

Holy shit I never noticed that. Why do riots make fags do gay shit in public?