What is this?

bbc.com/pidgin
What is this?

Attached: 1652258078691.png (330x302, 113.03K)

english fall down go boom

It’s pidgin, retard. Calm down. It’s not written in English.

>It's pidgin

Literally English for low IQ niggers

Yeah, sure. As if Italians who have migrated to the West speak perfect English. Also, it’s an admixture of indigenous Nigerian languages alongside English.

Very interesting language/dialect. Sounds very similar to Jamaican patois.

PIDGIN = NIGGERSPEAK
SIMPLE AS.

Attached: 82F40F9E-692F-44F0-9DFC-C5701CC192A7.jpg (1024x1024, 93.79K)

goddamn pidgin is so fucking funny

Why don't they just speak Nigerian?

>Yeah, sure. As if italians who have migrated to the west speak perfect Ista. Wanpela tasol, it’s wanpela admixture of indigenous nigerian languages alongside Ista.
Lmao

why wouldnt italians who immigrated to the us be able to speak perfect english? italians in america today can speak perfect english, but blacks still cannot. and italy is a highly developed country. most of africa doesnt have water infrastructure.

And those cunts will continue to scam their way into Ireland on bogus asylum claims. I loathe Nigerians. All scamming bastatds.

There isn’t one singular Nigerian language, retard. There are over 371 tribes in Nigeria who have their own language. English/Pidgin makes it possible to bridge/communicate between the other tribes.

Also kek that the English taxpayer pays for this pidgin bullshit need service for people too retarded to speak half properly.

No wonder China is there giving them money.

so just fucking speak english instead of tarding it up like that

For one, you are clearly retarded. Many Nigerians within the UK can speak perfect Queen’s English in professional/corporate settings but choose to speak Pidgin at home.

Also, many African-Americans can speak perfect good English. Are you stereotyping that all African-Americans speak AAVE? Also, AAVE is an African creole language. Why would African-Americans give it up? Most people I see trying to speak AAVE are younger generation crackers. Only a fool would denounce their roots.

You're not a connoisseur of BBC pidgin? They have the best poo poo stories.

cope more kike

They can speak English how they want to. American-English isn’t even proper English. However, you’re getting mad over Nigerians for speaking their dialect.

In fact, a lot of British people cannot even speak proper English. If you visited the Black Country, you wouldn’t understand anything they’re saying.

These people should embrace their dialect like us Jamaicans did. Who cares what crackers think? Down the line they’re going to follow.

>intentionally learn bullshit clickspeak that nobody uses because muh roots instead of learning an actually useful language
>this makes you the smart one

Aqueducts, nigger.

>cant refute point
>ebonics is a valid language
>ayyy yo nigga dis be wat di sayin yo sheeeit
if blacks could speak english, they wouldnt have a bastardized de-grammared version based on ebonics.

all these languages were created because those people cant speak english, use its grammar or spell. all other immigrant groups and all other people maybe besides abbos can consistently use english better.

Just because you got into the top 1% of your race doesn't mean we're all on the same terms here nigger.

Attached: 1611953436168.jpg (720x404, 37.2K)

I speak Pigeon but don't understand one word of Dove.

The whole site is doing it

They can speak English. They choose when to not speak proper English. Practically no one speaks AAVE in formal setting due its stigmatisation.

>Comparing subhuman niggers to italians
Cope

How I learn a speak Nigerian pidgin? I beg

wew

if they can speak english they wouldnt need pidgin. pidgin is because they cant use english. also blacks didnt have any written languages before being discovered by europeans.

pidgin is NOT their native language. all the words have roots or origin in english, but are dumbed down and bastardized, de-grammared, etc. there are no african words there and the proof is that it is intelligible to english speakers but the converse isnt true.

Pidgin is fine English.
Kapish?

Should I move to Nigeria? I got that jungle fever real bad....

Attached: 1550474430965.jpg (652x720, 65.28K)

Heh even your flag is a watermelon

> Blacks didn’t have any written languages before being discovered by Yeah, sure.

The number of brain cells I’ve lost. Also, Pidgin doesn’t have all its roots in English. You’re clearly a retard.

what the fuck?

>all the words have roots or origin in english, but are dumbed down and bastardized, de-grammared, etc.

It's a dialect, of course it's going to be different. It's just the BBC pandering to the huge West African diaspora in the UK so I'm not sure what you are screeching about as if most Chinatowns or Latin communities or just any sizeable ethnic enclave don't have their own newspapers or signs in their own language. You're just a faggot trying to find something to bitch about. I doubt you would complain about how most countries in the world have signs in English to pander to American retards like you who can't learn the local language before visiting. In short KYS

Attached: 1649566031298.jpg (700x526, 34.32K)