Muslims in China

Why doesn't the civilized western world stand up to the oppression Muslims are facing in China ?

Attached: silhouette-muslim-man-praying-pray-153343257.jpg (800x533, 23.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Islam is the means by which Jewish colonization takes place, ironically.

lol stupid nonbeliever

Attached: 1657470416280.png (788x788, 939.09K)

if they do, how will the amerimutt get his cheaply made bottle cap opener and the latest iphone?

why not all the muslims? oh, you said civilized

Unironically this is the conclusion that those who don't consider alternative and domestically more beneficial options have come to.

Even non-muslims should care, since I'm sure they do the same to REAL Christians and all other true believers of any faith that compels one to speak the truth and promotes servitude and submission to God alone above any other earthly idea or entity.

Oh wow, im surprised it isnt a swede, frog or bong making this thread

muslims are like jews, in they have no business outside their containment zones.

West should give refuge to all the muslims in India and China.. free them from those uncivilized pajeets and bugsb

Remember algebra, that you had to learn in 5th grade? Thank Islam. 100 years after the prophet (SAW) death, the caliphate became the richest, largest, and most successful empire the world had seen to that point, leading to the islamic golden age, which advanced sciences, studies, and culture which spread throughout the world.

without this, from Europe to china would have still been stuck in the dark ages for a longer. time (including the entire area the ummayads expanded to, because islam was a unifying factor that implored seeking wisdom, advancing humanity, and familial relations with your neighbor)

I like this man

No one in the state department genuinely gives a shit about the chink mudslimes. They only want to stick it to China.

t.

Attached: 1656955732066.jpg (299x168, 7.55K)

This. Muh China bad

Remind me why I should fucking care about muslims in China when my race, the white race, is being genocided? I could not give one single fuck.

>Why doesn't the civilized western world stand up to the oppression Muslims are facing in China ?
Why are muslims even going into china? Why are they coming to europe? Why dont they stay in their own countries?

>t. albanian rapist in italy

Algebra came from India, not pisslam.. you goatfcukers had nothing to do with it

as long as they're all well informed on how the west really is, because remember our Qu'ran does say to fight disbelievers, and some are unaware that most of our population are believers (albeit of various faiths). Before that, the Qu'ran says that any jew, christian, or sabean who believes in God and the Last Day will be saved.

Of. course there are red flags too.. You wouldn't wanna send (maybe you would, idk) our most violent and unhinged devils in disguise. who. pose as "god-fearing" and "righteous" or believe in some irrelevant matter that causes them to do things unsavory, like acts of violence.

My point being, people should not follow satans footsteps, nor orders. he is our sworn enemy, and it has been repeated. since the beginning. But for some fucking reason, ultimately God's infinite wisdom to see if we're strong enough to put our souls and faith in him. above fear of worldly. repercussion for going against satan, we're in a very tumultuous time, and our prophet (pubh) predicted. all this, as well as the state of the world before

>>Hadiths: "People will compete to build the highest buildings in the world, and those who will do this will be shoeless shepherds, from the arabs"

>>Hadith: Women will be clothed, but not clothed. It will appear as if they are covered, but everything of their body is shown clearly.

>>Hadith: The world will get so amoral that two people will be fornicating in the street in public for all to see, and the least someone can say is "could you maybe go behind a wall or something?"

lmao, Algebra the word is Arabic "Al Jibr" which means compiling/bringing together. It was composed in Modern Iraq I think (Look up Baghdad house of wisdom) by a muslim. You're on the internet ffs, look it up yourself.

because no muslim SUBHUMAN would ever stand up for anyone else.

muslims arent civilized retard. hope you get stabbed even if youre a sandnigger yourself. mohammedans love to kill each other and themselves

lol suck dick sandnigger. you devil worshippers cant win

I did not say muslims were civilized you dumb coomer. I said the western world which claims to be civilized. learn to read idiot

A majority do...
It's not an invasion, the muslims getting oppressed in china have lived there for 1000 years. I just saw a video earlier today about the Uygur peoples..

They used to run a huge khaganate even over the mongols 600-900, where they adopted Tibetan buddhism from their tengrism. Then they lost area and adopted Manichaeism. Then, after the mongols, they embraced islam, but still lived. in the province which just recently became the unified CCP over 500 years ago, but now just because they hold their culture and faith, it goes against the Chinese communist atheist ideology.

I believe in allah. You believe a dead jew on a stick that was killed by romans. I pity you

They already kill 100 million christians last century you ignorant faggot, who cares about some muttslimes.

Christianity is a cuck religion my flip flop wearing bandit. Islam is the only way of life.

Why the hell would I care about muslims in China when jews are trying to destroy my race?

lol your prophet is an illiterate sandnigger you retard. you read a scribbled version of jewish aramaic you dumb sandnigger. the civilized world should not protect retarded savages, they need to be left behind so we can move forward

Chinese treatment for muslims should be done worldwide

Im gonna say this not as a muslim but as an American: We fucking kill each other too, all the mf time. turn on the news and indulge in the distractions about it, they put that shit on 24/7.

I like how you say we claim to be civilized, when we both know that as a whole we're really not that advanced, at least not as much as we could be lmao.

I mean we can do really cool things, but we totally ignore the larger and more important issues that should be prioritized.

Chinese make pious and dignified Roman Catholics. That's where their hope lies. Not with the shabby knock off Islam
youtu.be/-iEwZiDSexI

Attached: Bishop Ma.jpg (616x453, 79.47K)

hahah stupid sandniggers think their religion isnt an offshoot of judaism and christianity. youre a hah hah joke, hajji

Islam is the path to resisting evil satanic western materialistic Jewish poison. You are a Christian cuck, We muslim conquered europe already. just give up

You europeans believe in jewish lies so easily. I will not waste my time on such a foolish naive people who worship dead jews on sticks. so embarrassing

Don't be a bad representation of Islam, remember, Jesus was a prophet of yours too and among the mightiest and most righteous messengers of God. If you are a believer, you believe he is returning as well.

We just practice our faith the same way Jesus did, by worshipping only God and recognizing that there is no such thing as the most high God on earth in the flesh, which is mentioned in both bible and Quran.