Redpill me on this man Any Forums

Redpill me on this man Any Forums

Attached: portrait-of-kai-shek-chiang.jpg (1200x1084, 313.61K)

charles xavier? kinda cool for a mutant

Better than Mao lmao

>In June 1938, during the Second Sino-Japanese War, the Nationalist troops under Chiang Kai-shek intentionally broke the levees of the Yellow River near Huayuankou to slow the advance of the Japanese army. Although several thousand Japanese troops were drowned, 12 million Chinese were affected, nearly 900,000 of them dying.
peak bug

Wide nosed freemason doing the equivalent of jewish mitosis.

Also known as the Chud Wars.

Lol. Nothing more detrimental to the Chinese people than the Chinese themselves

They aren’t chinese either.

Asian picard

General Cash a Check am I right

Attached: 328BAC74-8B5D-4116-A94E-349123EFA45C.png (780x960, 666.89K)

Jean luc pickle of the qss entaprize

A great general and leader who was betrayed by the United States after the Pacific War. This Betrayal led to the destruction of 5000 years worth of culture and the loss of 50 million lives.

Chiang led the R.O.C. to be a foremost world power and led Taiwan to be a model province. I hold Tsai Ing-wen in the same regard as Xi Jin-ping. Both are cultural Marxists who seek to destroy the Republic of China.

Captain jean luc picard of the USS Enterprise.

I think kuomintang is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills commies and doesnt afraid of anything

Attached: chiang kai-shek bear2.jpg (901x543, 145.66K)

Patrick Stewart?

Captain jiung-lung picard

Is that xi jinpings dad?

that's just typical chinese shit

He had to do it to protect the retreating Chinese army.

And to he fair, several thousand Japanese for 900k Chinese is about an even trade

He basically won. China today is closer to his vision than Mao's.

While I like the adage that Mao's ghost would be walking around modern China shaking his head while Chiang's would be nodding and smiling in approval, but I disagree. Economically, yes, of course, but modern China is a culturally devoid shithole, and while modern Taiwan is far from perfect, it's done a much better job of preserving its Chinese heritage