H-HE SMOKES CRACK!!!

>H-HE SMOKES CRACK!!!
>H-HE FUCKS PROSTITUTES!!!!
>HERE'S AN IMAGE OF HIM WITH KIDS....OOPS IT WAS FAKE....BUT HE'S STILL A PEDO!!!
>L-LOOK AT THIS PICTURE OF HIS DICK!!!!

Ara MAGA fags completely losing it or what?

Attached: soyboymaga2.png (216x234, 10.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1546325372064735232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Always have.

HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO HEAR IT

HUNTER BIDEN IS NOT PART OF THE ADMINISTRATION...

blahblahblah the bots are fucking in panic mode everywhere

you retard think that Any Forums is Trump organization?

Attached: FXXz9udWYAIY3__.jpg (640x1136, 154.83K)

I jerked off to it. You did nothing to stop me. How does it feel?

why you think that Any Forums hack is trump fans?or russian agens?

Attached: 1657430197023.png (654x449, 216.55K)

>29GB phone backup cracked
>all we get are some lousy slide threads
this site sucks
I'm going back to ebaum's world

Attached: slidin with biden.webm (720x1280, 2.01M)

The story is and has always been about corruption and China
Hunter Biden has very little to do with it other than introducing his dad to some chinks to sell political influence to and being on some boards of some companies that were used to funnel tax payer money into the pockets of the Biden family.

that slide looks really dangerous

someone said it's called the hip breaker
sounds legit

Jewbro at least commit to the act will you? If you want to play up the "I don't care" act then at least have the decency not to be apologetic on your third point while coincidentally not doing it for the rest, and state it like it is

imagine using money from public taxpayers organization to buy drugs and pay hookers to fuck them

Faggot thats the son of the president . Obviously Joe was a shit father and the fact that they are so close still tells me what a pathetic oiece of shit Joe is . What an e.barrasment . Of course it's "your team" so your cool with it . Fuck off nigger

You losers are really obsessed with trying to stop that 33% approval rating from becoming a 23% approval rating

oy oy vey calm down schizo women take meds

Attached: hunter biden.jpg (690x837, 77.14K)

Yes it's all those points and not the blatant corruption.
Kill yourself you pathetic little internet faggot

Its probably actually 13%

source on that is was fake?

twitter.com/i/status/1546325372064735232

Yeah we don't have to mention the money laundering and shady Chinese business deals.

Go back to /r/worldnews and feel guilty about slavery or some shit, faggot.

Attached: Greta-Noose.png (600x765, 428.4K)

Biden is a dogshit president but you faggots are still analyzing a crackhead dick

Attached: pepe1.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

Sorry what are you advocating for exactly?

his thinktank

when the "President" uses his family for enrichment scams, and uses his power to cover it up and enable it, it's kind of relevent.

What do you expect from a place that worships notorious homosexuals like Nick Fuentes?

Friendly reminder that they are desperate to distract from the fact that the bidens accepted 10s of millions in bribes from teh most corrupt nation on earth while Hunter was 'director' of the Burisima energy company for five years.

Dick picks and crack smokings got nothing to do with it shlomo.

du sitter kl 4 på morgonen och febrilt försvarar drogpundande pedofiler på nätet

Hunter flew with Biden to China when Biden was Vice President.
Hunter got to meet the top financial people in China and was rewarded with a $1.5 billion (yes....billion) investment in his fledgling investment fund "Rosemont", with more money to follow.
And Hunter had no experience running such a fund.
Why did the Chinese give him so much money?

>it was fake
Yeah tell that to pedo peter

>febrilt försvarar
Med två brev? hahahaha
>drogpundande
kingen
>pedofiler
fortfarande ingen källa på detta :^)

Lmao that damage CONTROL

Attached: 1646679784049.jpg (828x841, 104.6K)

In between that and constantly obsessing over trannies, I'm starting to wonder how many election tourists are really in the closet.

>almost-memenato member opinion

Hunter is kind of a loser honestly. All he does is crack and fuck whores. It's like the light inside of him has extinguished and he a slave to his most basic impulses. I never understood this mentality of actually thinking hunter is cool. I guess a lot of it comes from rock stars but those guys actually contribute or contributed to art and music while hunter just kinda exists in perpetual turmoil. Are there people that are genuinely so self centered and selfish that they genuinely don't feel sorry for hunter?

Attached: US_Dpt_DMG_cntrl.png (1000x1000, 574.52K)

>implying approval ratings are real

Attached: 244630819_410678177093464_4683486525823986320_n.jpg (720x722, 37.49K)

These Hunter Biden leaks have made me like the Bidens more.

Shows that they're a real family who care about each other, unlike the Trumps who are just a bunch of psychopaths

Especially the messages where Joe Biden sends hunters messages that he loves him, couldn't ever imagine Trump doing the same.

>Ara
We vtubers now?

What's "holding 10 for the big guy" mean

I love how the "lefties" are supposed to be "liberals" but the shills always make them put to be sucking as much elite dick as possible

imagine sticking up for the Bidens

Attached: sniffer.png (1800x1872, 399.3K)

That if he says it enough retards will believe it.

Hunter won, bigly.
Any Forumschuds lost and are forced to look at this 10 inch BWC.

You guys need to start a shill general and stop shitting up every thread on the board.

Attached: 276027130_523174005834980_2465719330596703599_n.jpg (1284x1367, 106.32K)

No matter memeflag. I outclass you in every conceivable way