Order my fiancee an Uber

>order my fiancee an Uber
>she keeps me on the phone for the whole trip, as usual
>pajeet driver shows up, blaring retarded Indian music and smelling like shit
You know what's more demoralizing? This walking turd has 1,555 trips with a 4.9 rating. Over 1.5k "Canadians" gave him an average of 4.9. What does that say about this shithole country?

Attached: retarded pajeet.jpg (1242x2688, 325.49K)

>on the phone for the whole trip
CLEVER BUT PARANOID
ARE YOU ASIAN

HOW MUCH OF A SHITHOLE IS CANADA

They love the smell of curry, uncut dicks, and Indian music.

She doesn't feel safe since it's nighttime + prior bad experiences

And yet nothing happened
Nothing burger bullshit post and you’re a faggot for posting this random stranger dude who did nothing but drive your cunt gf home
Fuck off
Sage
Nigger

>Ramandeep

Cuck

>random stranger dude who did nothing but drive your cunt gf home
Are you Indian? You are severely underestimating the trauma caused by Indian music and smell

I got a pajeet fired from Uber. His car really smelled like shit mixed with five different kinds of chemical air freshener and he was playing shit music. So I told him to turn off his music and roll the windows down and he got uppity so I started recording and told him again and he started driving like an asshole and swearing in poo warg at me with the windows locked. Sent it to Uber and they told me he was fired. Still riding that high. I hope he necked himself.

I'd like to start recording these fucking ugly parasites too. How did Uber specifically respond to the fact he was playing music?

It says more about you allowing your intended wife to ride share. Shame leaf.

>honey I'm having a stranger come pick you up now

Holy shit just urbanite things lmaooo

Well, I'd rather actually be able to take care of her and buy her a house. Can't afford a car even on 85k here.

That your retarded would be my guess.

Buy a used car?

It says he probably delivers stuff on time.

My uber driver the other night had some pendant of an ak47 and a sword hanging from his rearview mirror. It felt a lot like the car ride intro in COD4.

>letting your best gal take a ride with a guy named ram it in deep

Agreed. Why does your wife need a ride home from some stranger? You don’t have a car? No family? She doesn’t have a car?

Atleast tthis poo you’re shutting on has a car. Maybe she should marry him.

>prior bad experiences
“Choke it bitch, you’re riding with him!”
Yeah, retard confirmed

Too bad she can't legally own a pistol for self defense. Your King Black Face says women must live in fear of rape and murder when a simple $250 device could eliminate 99% of the danger. Oh well, at least you're not speaking German right? Just French, kek.

That would deserve 5 stars, not this towelhead
Nah, I need to be saving at least 2.5k/month for the luxury precon condo I bought (est completion 2026 - One Delisle). I'm very disciplined about finances. Got to close on it. I'm an accountant working from home permanently and neither of us really go out for leisure, so for our purposes a car really isn't needed.

Read my posts. There is no way Uber drivers make more than I do, and even then I'm early in my career.

Bro if u can’t afford a car u will never afford a house. Might as well make your wife a tinder account so you can at least find her a man who can take care of her.

And protip: if she has had “bad experiences” before with being RAPED you should have also obtained a gun for her to defend herself when you are too busy being poor or whatever it is you do for a “living” where you can’t afford a car or home.

>not censoring his plates

sure chang, this definitely happened. Let me guess, your "girlfriend" is a 9/10 blonde white girl who totally loves your 2inch pecker
am i right?

That regardless of ride quality most people just hit 5 stars without thinking

I know a guy who makes over 100k doing uber PART TIME.

Shitty way to bump your Uber career, ramandamaman

Bruh u paying more for a condo than I am for a house in a nice city and your condo won’t even exist for half a decade? Bruh what are you even doing.

I don't care about him. He didn't censor his smell. He didn't censor his retarded music.
Huh? She's mideastern. I'm a Greek Cypriot.
>u will never afford a house
I already bought one. See pic. I just live frugally - if I don't need something I won't spend money on it. Disciplined.

Attached: od receipt.jpg (821x549, 84.64K)

>pajeet driver shows up, blaring retarded Indian music and smelling like shit
and what, did she ask him to turn it off or did you just sit there and seethe like the failure white man you are?

Why are you using uber, just drive

Lmao

Just urbanite things

Enjoy your condo. You won't beat replacement fertility.

He ram's men deep?
What a fag!

You commissioned the services of a wildly liberal public traded company and now youre complaining.

Did you wake up hating yourself or something

Attached: 1311572995653.jpg (250x250, 10.36K)

Why is your fiancee taking an uber at night, you maple faggot? Especially after bad experiences. Do you live in your parents basement and cant have sleepovers?

Attached: leafis.png (956x548, 479.63K)

I'm on my third investment property, the first two netted me 135 and 45. I have a good feeling on the ones that will be prized in the future. One Delisle will for sure make me over 100k.

>Greek Cypriot.
Oh a Jew. Now it all makes sense.

at least it wasnt a nigger

Indians are worse than niggers

What a bizarre exchange.

You're a big time money man but you let your fiancee get rides with random Indian strangers?
Yet youre a smooth disciplined money manager getting a swanky new condo in the city? Is that meant to impress us while your future wife is literally riding home with strange Indian men alone?

Why did girlfriend stay on the phone? Afraid she'd get raped by a pajeet? Don't use Uber. You're just giving money to joos.

He has a little hat.

They do it to make her feel safer lmao

He is a Jew nigger

>She doesn't feel safe since it's nighttime + prior bad experiences
Why doesn't she buy a car?

>You're a big time money man
No, middle class. But I'm trying to make it big. What can I do, spend money on a car that will just be a waste since we barely travel?
Huh? We're a mideastern couple.