You all forget that the Bible is not the Word of God

Jesus is the word and the bible is a sign post. But sign posts can down the wrong path. I have let the Holy Spirt into my heart and it has spoken.... 2 Simeon Peter is a forgery and the Johannine Comma is a later interpolation meant to justify the ammended Nicene Creed in 380 AD. But fellow Christians forget about the Holy Spirit and rely on rhetoric and sophistry and apologetics. They do not know. They do not have the vision. Amen.

But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.
1 John 2:27

Attached: Holytadpole.jpg (750x1000, 101.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrtGre7CgsE
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The KJV is shit!
Fake ass word of god.

Maybe if instead of mystic metaphors you just said what you meant youd attract more analytical people.

John and Peter are forgeries. Luke was influenced by the usurper Paul. The only genuine gospel is Mark.

Based

t.retard

>forgets greentext
>self own
Pottery

user, the CHURCH is the "pillar and foundation of truth," 1 Timothy 3:15.

2 Peter is legit, and the Johannine Comma is canon.

Take two of these and call me in the morning.

Attached: Catholic Pill.jpg (1100x4950, 3.92M)

Jew here. Jew Jesus wrote NT, apocrypha. Take your meds.

Attached: Hebrews-12-2.jpg (1100x637, 504.84K)

Nah. The church hewed up the whole point of Christ. Marcion wrote the first New Testament. All his books are still there.

No Jew. Your people excluded gentile reassuring apocrypha from the canon in order to cut down on costs. The price will be repaid in full.

Attached: Spacecowboy.jpeg.jpg (512x512, 54.92K)

The bible is the letter written Word of God.
But of course He is more than that.
The Eternal Word by Charles Jennings (bad quality, but very good sermon)
youtu.be/yrtGre7CgsE

Attached: alpha-omega.jpg (1280x913, 562.85K)

It’s obviously not. There wasn’t even such a thing as ancient Israelites or Hebrews. It’s all made up. Based on Plato’s thesis of an ideal national mythos. 12 tribes, hereditary priesthood, ancestor receiving laws from deity. All of it. They made it up in Alexandria in 200BC, because they were Canaanite goat diddlers embarrassed of themselves when they met the Greeks.

You are not of Christ but worship the church of men trying to find eternal life in scripture just like the pharisees. Timothy is a forgery written after Apostle Paul's death to consolidate power to Jewish interlopers.
Get these false prophets out of my face. I do not need the word of man for I only need the holy spirit to guide me

People who reject Paul are generally homosexuals who do it for morality reasons, not actual arguments.

So what's your point ?

Yeah, he sucked the foreskin off of Titus. Not because he had too, just because, you know.....

You already have the answer. Now you only need to find the key.

If you're not acting like Jesus in real life then I have nothing to learn from you.

That's a cute theory, where'd you learn it? CNN documentary?

Anyways, I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

>Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times
That was a Jesuit trick to explain away the fact that Constantinople was “new Jerusalem” for the 1000 years it stood. That’s how revelation was taught for the first millennium. Francisco Ribera first suggested futurism as part of the counter reformation.

that I am

Attached: Soon2.png (529x605, 788.97K)

The Bible is the Word of God.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

That last verse OP mentioned will be all my prayers, subjects and stipulations inside and out most of all.

It was cold for so long but now there is peace in his grace

Attached: Abetterworld.jpg (640x512, 95.54K)

I'm taking through your book. Damn good, i have to say. Thank you for making it.