I've discovered how CERN is changing the timeline

>Quantum entangle two particles
>Take one wherever you want
>Destroy the other particle at CERN
>The particle that you took with you can no longer exist
>Since it can no longer exist, then it can no longer interact with any other particles into the future
>It severs a line of causality - suddenly, objects that collided into it have no reason to have collided into it, and other objects that would have also impacted it are no longer impeded
As with the butterfly effect, even though this occurs at small scale, any such action has wider repercussions that are not directly measurable...unless you know more than I do.
>Source
>It came to me from the Akashic Records in a seizure

Attached: Just what do you think a blockchain really is.png (857x483, 532.2K)

>>/x/

It's as political as the rest of the CERN threads. This would be how it functions, were it to actually be used for political gain.

Checks out. I believe it.

All those other threads are off topic as well.

And you are a memeflag.
>Opinion discarded

But if matter cannot be created nor destroyed, the ‘annihilation’ of particles and anti-particles result in pure energy, and since energy has a formulaic relation with mass (matter), then is that to say that energy itself - waves - can be quantum entangled as are particles?

> back to

Yes. It wouldn't be much different from how Bosons interact with other particles to communicate 'gravity.'
>Planets form
>Attain orbits due to gravity
>If you remove one, immediately every other planet would react at the speed of light to the change in gravity, and adjust their orbits

the butterfly effect is bullshit if you think about it. if a small change in the past can snowball into a massive effect in the future but that works for what happens in the present as well. so the butter fly effect is just life progressing like normal

>off topic
This is now a BBC thread. ON TOPIC!

Attached: bdsmlr-10715573-qvMF0tsHsC.jpg (608x913, 103.87K)

Yes. The difference is that causality is effected when you remove a particle from the equation during a reaction. Other interactions that were supposed to occur afterwards no longer occur if that particle were to maintain existence in that space. If it were suddenly allowed to disappear, causality ceases to exist for the first action. In other words, it is as if you could touch something without ever being there to touch anything else.

>It came to me in a seizure
Based source

interesting concept but how exactly would you destroy the particle? wouldn't it dissolve in up- and downquarks before you could shatter the strings?

You destroy half of the quantum entangled pair at CERN. If it dissolves into quarks, then the opposing particle that you take somewhere else reacts in the same way, effectively dissolving the particle.

I have a theory on gravity, but there are some holes.
What if gravity was simply the deceleration or acceleration of an object relative to the earth’s constant velocity as it rotates around the sun? That is to say: you are moving X1000km/h in this direction of Earth’s orbit, but then you jump, and then the trajectory of the Earth fills in the gap you have made between it and yourself by said jump. Of course, if one wasn’t perfectly aligned with that trajectory, well: that’s where the holes are.
This could also work with Flat Earth if the plane were at a constant velocity relevant to a linear trajectory.

well but a particle alone will never hold these informations, i think for this you'd need to go 2 steps deeper (particle->quarks->strings) and maybe even beyond that

Bump

Attached: 1657569260579.jpg (897x563, 294.26K)

The problem with acceleration/deceleration is that it occurs at the speed of light, due to the nature of how the equation functions. In my example, if a large enough mass simply ceased to exist, then all surrounding matter would accelerate/decelerate immediately in proportion to their distance from where that matter was. That is to say, 'constant velocity' you are referring to is only that because the rest of the system is static. If it were to change, then obviously that velocity changes.

Dunno about flat earth. Don't care for that.

my theorie: as gravity decelerates time I think it's just the simulation which slows done the relative time because of a huge quantum density. like a computer, you have to render more stuff, the slower it becomes

Also, in regards to flat Earth. Think of time, think of the orbits of the planets, and look at it from a top/down perspective. If everything falls in the fourth dimension (like cutaways from an MRI as it moves), then the Earth is 'flat' in a sense. But only in that strange view.

you obviously know more than I do I'm interested in what you have to say though is there any more you can elaborate on?

I have no idea what I'm talking about. This shit came to me in a seizure. Legitimately. Everything is connected. I'm full on into the Wired right now.

Attached: Lain haunting my computer.gif (838x650, 252.3K)

Or even perhaps it is just a matter of density, like how a rock sinks to the sea floor and a bubble of gas rises, but’s quite too simple.

neat analogy. There exist formulas to calculate the gravity out of a bodie mass but noone can explain how this gravitational field is created

Density = how much mass is in a space. That would still make it a question of mass within a space.

>Gravity decelerating time
The speed of the Big Bang would have to be orders of magnitude faster than the current speed of light. After all, light can't even escape current black holes, and all matter in the universe used to exist in a single point. The speed of light couldn't escape it.

This idea you had points to a truth.

i honestly think this has never been tried. if at all only by accident. without joking you should write a suggestion to CERN

As I suggested in the OP, this is the probable cause for major anomalies, provided CERN is actually at fault. Also, CERN takes suggestions? Link? I may do that. I don't know how intelligent of a decision that would be, but it sounds interesting.

Attached: lahey-chug-reverse.gif (240x135, 1.92M)

maybe take a look at phd's working there and send some of them a mail with your suggestion.

If you do that, make it as anonymous as possible: you don’t want ‘an offer you can’t refuse’.
Craigslist ThinkPad only used on shopping mall WiFi, in the toilet if cameras are a concern.