What relevance does Canada provide to the world history? Maybe we should cull them all...

What relevance does Canada provide to the world history? Maybe we should cull them all, in order to prevent them from doing anything "funny". Better be safe than sorry

Attached: 1617250552460.png (800x574, 168.46K)

they funny

Attached: 1588185415615.jpg (929x906, 118.2K)

We secretly plan for world domination

Whatever man I may be a leaf, but at least I'm White.
I can own guns, I can live innawoods far away from beaner faggots like you, and I can ignore just about everything that's happening in the news because I live in a country that is 99.9999% empty fucking space.
No matter what tyranical laws the government passes, i can literally just ignore them because the closest police officer to my house is more than 200 kilometers away.

>Whatever man I may be a leaf, but at least I'm White.
>I can own guns, I can live innawoods far away from beaner faggots like you, and I can ignore just about everything that's happening in the news because I live in a country that is 99.9999% empty fucking space.
>No matter what tyranical laws the government passes, i can literally just ignore them because the closest police officer to my house is more than 200 kilometers away.

Attached: candawojak.png (400x333, 69.68K)

Outside of sniper training, mostly medical stuff. Insulin and pacemakers keep fatties and boomers alive, so you definitely shouldn't consider nuking Ottawa or Toronto.

I just got done telling him off the other thread this is seethe now

This
Fuck off Chang

Attached: 20220704_212553_(1)~2.jpg (3881x2748, 1.93M)

Remind me what Mexico has ever done.

Your kit is trash, you need to invest in quality and pl8z.

Fuck off lets see yours

You told them, you will be sorry, buddy.

I'd rather live in Zimbabwe than step foot in your pathetic excuse of a country. Have fun living in your tyrannical chink infested joke of a country, chang.

jetpacks, Color TV, Indelible ink, GNOME system, Anticonceptive pill, our cuisine is internationally famous, pyramids and prehispanic cultures, mariachis, dances, unique musical genres and be incredibly charismatic

Invest wisely. Don't buy trash from Military First. Those reproduction SADF rigs won't hold up.

Attached: 20220330_094454.jpg (2153x2697, 1.91M)

Yeah, no one fucking cares, Paco.

>Never been to Canada
>Knows everything about Canada
Why are the ignorant also the most arrogant?

Attached: DFAFF92A-E478-4CF6-92D8-473881DAE0F9.jpg (238x1024, 84.69K)

sask independance user lmao.

get a better rig, we bought that one for redshirts. try checking a hardware store for a kunys belt + softner as a good base for a battle belt.

Vancouver is basically our colony, which explains why real estate prices are so high. So if you didn't get in before the house price explosion you're basically fucked.

Don't forget to buy a good ballistic helmet. You're looking for real nigga labels, not of this Chinesium shit.

Attached: 20220528_113741.jpg (4032x2268, 2.52M)

>Anticonceptive pill
Ahoy mateys, have you taken the Anti-Baby Pill? It's a tough pill to swallow! Back in--

War of 1812 they had a good time in the white house. Been kinda gay for the rest of history.