Political implications of chronic unhappiness

I'm so sad it's unreal. I feel like rotting flesh and disease. I have everything I need and have a relatively easy life in an easy country but I constantly worry about everything. I don't leave my home and don't make eye contact with anyone. I sit here on my couch grinding my teeth and being paranoid my door will be kicked in because of my internet posts. I don't want to work or contribute to society, I don't want a relationship with some bitch I don't care what she is like. I want to be alone but I feel like I'm wasting my life. Everything I try to do I fail. I don't think there has been anyone ever who has been this unhappy. I feel like life is torturing me everyday. I am tourmented by the daily media cycle, addicted to my devices. I feel my mind slipping deeper into uncertainty. I am disgusted with everything and everyone. I don't want to kill myself but I also do want to kill myself. But I also want to kill people who hate me and I don't want to go to prison. I don't want to take medication. I don't know why I'm so unhappy. I'm so angry. I have no hope, not a single friend. People are doing worse than me financially but it's because I have insulated myself from others and go without things for years. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Attached: IMG_10072022_201541_(3000_x_3000_pixel).jpg (3000x3000, 917.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3rdVQZ3mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ever tried cave diving? It's a good way to deal with your misery.

Spill oil all over yourself and offer your ass to abos

the experience will make you appreciate life more

>chronic unhappiness

I've been unhappy from 7 years old. I don't want to here about your first world problems. Get fucked bitch boy. Or learn to love being unhappy.

Attached: based_island.webm (960x530, 2.3M)

Put your faith in Jesus. Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.

Attached: A4834B0E-80B1-4EDB-AE12-5B0442974CD2.jpg (1024x535, 136.97K)

Get some therapy my friend. You have to get out of this cycle and find people willing to support you. Good luck.

stop with the self-pity you faggot. embrace the neet life. you sound like an entitled and insufferable cunt but there is nothing wrong with you. the system has rejected you because you cannot conform to it. given the state of the system you should be happy it has rejected you. it is clownworld, you are the audience, sit back and watch the show.

You are sad because you are missing meaningful struggle in your life.
You don't have friends because struggle builds character.
Simple As.

Attached: yingy.jpg (303x308, 16.21K)

you better not be that "(you) fishing" faggot

Attached: 4fb.jpg (600x468, 31.78K)

Jfc dude
Go outside or meet up with old friends or something.
That's a shit way to live you loser
How the fuck does someone even become like you

There is something about striving for something that builds character and gives meaning to life. You find yourself growing and developing. I flew to Perth several years ago not knowing a soul to work in the mines. I had no money but an old car that I often slept in. Couldn't get a job for a few months. Finally got a job in Kalgoorlie and stayed 2 years.
It was a tough period. But I am really glad I did it. It helped me become a man.

this. OP should get a job, something challenging but not too overwhelming. then get a gf

well he's already here, he can either stay the same and probably end up killing himself or get his shit together

Attached: pepe_CNN_reality.jpg (896x1041, 117.15K)

take on voluntary suffering.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-203501_Brave.jpg (1080x1069, 320.04K)

>well he's already here, he can either stay the same and probably end up killing himself or get his shit together
This is true.
Op get it together. I don't know how you'll manage, but the anons here seem sincere (for the most part) in explaining a path forward for you.
Good luck

I woke up in a sweat last night with this quote in my mind. I don't know if it'll help you, OP, but it helped me. Imbued me with a strange sense of peace and satisfaction, temporarily.

>I call upon Chairman Khrushchev to halt and eliminate this clandestine, reckless, and provocative threat to world peace and to stable relations between our two nations. I call upon him further to abandon this course of world domination, and to join in an historic effort to end the perilous arms race and to transform the history of man. He has an opportunity now to move the world back from the abyss of destruction-by returning to his government's own words that it had no need to station missiles outside its own territory, and withdrawing these weapons from Cuba-by refraining from any action which will widen or deepen the present crisis-and then by participating in a search for peaceful and permanent solutions.

Obviously that's from JFK's quarantine speech during the Cuban missile crisis, but I don't know why it appeared in my mind with such assertion and power that it woke me from my sleep. Maybe sharing it with you can ease some of this pain.

Attached: cdc.jpg (600x558, 33.7K)

stfu bitch.

Attached: infinity_years_a_slave2.png (2772x1633, 1.8M)

take on voluntary suffering.

Attached: Screenshot_20220711-213952_Edge.jpg (1080x2400, 657.51K)

The final solution to chronic unhappiness is to genetically engineer everyone to be constantly happy and to re-engineer people's brains to be incapable of suffering.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3rdVQZ3mo

Attached: Can Biotechnology Abolish Suffering?.jpg (314x500, 32.21K)

Yeah I feel you bro.

I'm an alcoholic now to cope with those feels.
Drinking a Holsten Maibock now. Cheers!

Attached: 1633267757367.gif (500x418, 956.8K)

i think the problem is that you were told you could be anything you could be, when the reality is that you were supposed to be some peon tilling the soil 200 years ago

i feel the same way

Attached: 1655598739692.jpg (1730x1000, 988.02K)

Our Lord will help you. Ask him.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

>I have no hope, not a single friend.
JOHN 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

JOHN 3
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

JOHN 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

JOHN 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

ROMANS 3
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Fucking hell, m8? Are you me? I'm like 95% the exact same everything you just described. Same feelings, same situations, same everything.

I just seem to be an inherently deeply unhappy and unsatisfied person, plagued with indecision and uncertainty constantly, in a reinforcing negative cycle.

It seems to stem from a lack of true purpose. Modern life and society just doesn't give us an actual purpose, but neither are we able to make purpose for ourselves. So people like you and me, we're stuck in this hellish limbo of stagnation and slow decay and increasing mental deterioration.

I'm just so tired.

Attached: 1656355591648.png (368x469, 312.29K)