President Zelensky of Ukraine Funko pop just dropped. Half of the proceeds go towards the armed forces of Ukraine

President Zelensky of Ukraine Funko pop just dropped. Half of the proceeds go towards the armed forces of Ukraine.

Attached: jvrmwefg3io81.jpg (828x559, 54.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/ukraine-is-selling-nfts-to-support-its-military-194527001.html?guccounter=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they give it a look of desperation?

when the SBU will turn up on him it'll be worth thousands. Where can i find 200 of them ?

I pre-ordered two! slava ukraini, hopefully this will help the poor black trans people suffering i ukraine!

Attached: c1b.jpg (1078x1325, 229.61K)

They really do justice to his soulless beady Jew eyes. Does it come with an accessory begging cup?

>1:1 scale

zelensky cum jar when?

All funkos should have C4 in them

Fuck Ukraine, that's some consumerist dystopian nightmare shit. Buy our collectible idol to fund our war, goyim. By the way, it wants you to send it billions of dollars, just do it and don't ask.

Holy fuck, is this real?

Attached: 1650482346583.gif (298x200, 706.46K)

kek Underrated. Have a (You).

Whats wrong with Funko Pop dolls? There are also NFTs and other things you can buy from the Ukrainian government

>Ukraine is selling NFTs to support its military
>Ukraine's Ministry for Digital Transformation has launched an NFT collection to help fund its military. The project was first announced in early March, but the NFT collection, called “ Meta History Museum of War,” is now live. The collection is meant to be an “NFT museum” documenting the history of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

engadget.com/ukraine-is-selling-nfts-to-support-its-military-194527001.html?guccounter=1

I think it’s more groveling or depression

>only half the money goes to Ukraine
Lmao, Jews never fail to profit from war

i hate the rat kike zelensky but OP is a faggot lying nigger, that image is of a concept some r*dditor made
don't worry though, this kike will likely get some funko shit later on

Attached: 1636085359159.jpg (438x518, 67.33K)

Pretty cool. I think my favorite thing about funko pops is without the name on the box you would have no fucking clue who they are supposed to be

lmao i would actually buy this funko pop, what a perfect clown world souvenir

I want a Putin one.
Funkos are for man children. No shock ukrainewarts jew has one.

This isn't real

>a heckin FUNKO POP?!1!

Attached: 55E41271-E83C-479F-AA7F-C6A518BC1A8C.gif (800x371, 124.74K)

Capitalism is disgusting.

Anynons starting a GoFundMe to send these to Russia as target practice?

Attached: dog-gun-range-target-jonathan-singel.jpg (787x900, 41.66K)