Following the disappearance of a Canadian child last month...

>Following the disappearance of a Canadian child last month, a 40-year-old Portland-area man and radio host on the left-wing station, KBOO, has been arrested for child trafficking and child rape.

>NoahWhitefield Madrano, of Gladstone, Ore., allegedly kidnapped a 13-year-old girl from Edmonton, Alberta. She was reported missing by her family on June 24 after never showing up for school and was finally discovered in an Oregon City hotel room more than a week later by local police and agents with the FBI. Oregon City is about 12 miles south of Portland.

>Madrano is currently being held on a $500,000 bond in Clackamas County, Ore. on felony charges of first-degree sexual abuse, second-degree rape and second-degree kidnapping.

>Madrano used male, female and nonbinary pronouns and the monikers, “Bud Jackson,” “NoMad” and “Noah Zark.”

Attached: feature-copy.jpg (1800x900, 230.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/14jNTxWzlC5X
thepostmillennial.com/host-at-leftist-portland-radio-station-arrested-for-trafficking-and-rape-of-canadian-child
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its probably legal in portland

Dude was as open about it as could be, too.

Attached: FXbRwTRX0AAG2CW.jpg (1784x1896, 507.37K)

Hopefully he gets raped to death in prison

It must really fuck you up to have a small cock, does it drive men to rape children? I physically could not rape anything less than a sexually mature woman, I’m too large for even some of them.

Soon. I predict decriminalization of at least some sort of child diddling related acts before we even hit 2030. And it'll be related to "trans" kids.
Quote me on this.

Attached: 1655573867278.gif (1354x677, 317.87K)

Yep, and absolutely nothing will ever be done about it.

honestly, 13yo nowadays may look and act very "adult". may be he doesnt kidnap, but payed her? 13yo is not children, but teen.

No, he lured her. I was one of those who helped with the search effort. He lured her after talking to her for over a year. If you do some digging, you'll find most descriptions of his victim are that she's an introvert who'd rather stay home.

Exactly. Case in point, look at this story. Even though the victim in question had a search effort spanning two countries, with her image appearing in others entirely, not much is being done. The Post Millennial's article is only one of a select few that've been put out.

Attached: FXbSCCkXwAQJB7V.png (686x482, 46.64K)

Dude is fucked. He's got state, federal and Canadian charges on the horizon. But you just know they'll shove him somewhere away from GenPop...

Chomos almost always get PC

Twitter just suspended the 'Bud Jackson' account, just now.

Lol it's because you posted it here
They crawl this website

This was a big story here and now the media is silent about it. Fucking fits the profile to a t, far left, antifa faggot who uses pronouns is a pedo. What a fucking surprise. Hope someone shanks this cunt in prison.

Amen, brother. Did you hear about how this chomo's family loves him unconditionally, though? Shit, his sister is a full blown feminist "advocate" to boot! You couldn't make this shit up.

His pedo nature was probably a trait he learned as a child at home.

vocaroo.com/14jNTxWzlC5X

Here is the "now deleted" phone sex segment if anyone wants to listen to it. Please share and keep circulating. KBOO loves to delete any link we get up.

I've been speaking to his classmates from high school, and they haven't said anything about it. They say he was the complete opposite of what he became. None of them know what the hell happened here, apparently. Even showed 'em this dude's Geocities websites. They're all stunned.

thepostmillennial.com/host-at-leftist-portland-radio-station-arrested-for-trafficking-and-rape-of-canadian-child

Do what?
They literally run everything.
EVERYTHING
E V E R Y T H I N G

Soon even the air we breathe will be supplied by satan worshipping pedo kikes, so unless 1 billion people somehow decide to go postal on the world all at the same time, there's nothing to be done. They own everything and everyone, cops, CPS, you name it. The shit we see in shows and movies are what they choose to divulge to us, not ficticious scenarios of isolated, extreme incidents.

Yep. And to quote one movie in particular, it's a shite state of affairs.

share as much info as you can before jannies fuck it all up.

fuck pedos, foster care is a child rape factory, ask anyone you know in it.

I'd love to share some more info, but I keep getting the "our system thinks your post is spam" error. How convenient.

Attached: 289768445_1216197969126961_8121885182062908363_n.jpg (946x2048, 250.98K)