BLUCIFER IS NEXT RIP BOZO

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED GLOBALIST SCUM

Attached: Screenshot_51.png (319x485, 273.51K)

Omg I hope we’re barbecuing billionaires soon….

just make sure you get the (((billionaires))) first

Vaush will mourn the loss of that big blue horsecock

Good.

Attached: 63F874C9-EDE2-43C3-9A17-5247D8CBC8EC.jpg (750x421, 62.56K)

jewcifer

I drive by that bitch all the time going to DIA. That would be a hard one to pull off. Cops always on that long road to the airport.

Kek’d and based

The locals would love to get rid of this eyesore.

Plus it's out in the open, and there are cameras everywhere. That said, the thing is a fucking eyesore. Yeah that's what people want to see when they come in to Denver. Literal nightmare fuel.

Holyfuckingbased
The anti christ tongues my anus
Behead all satans

Attached: 1656283144008.jpg (408x242, 21.24K)

fpbp

Attached: 66C24707-0000-4C90-9F4A-81CCF309438E.jpg (750x607, 103.16K)

wrong i love that gaudy motherfucker like you would not believe
even killed its creator

I really honestly hope one of you autists do this in Minecraft hypothetically speaking in Fortnite.

Attached: Jesus Seize the Prophets of Baal.jpg (720x1080, 288.58K)

True and all the other bullshit they had in the airport that they turned into a meme when people started catching on to it like the talking gargoyles and shit. I fucking always get a weird feeling every time I have to fly somewhere out of DIA. I live in the Springs and always try to fly out of here but its so expensive and if its not i still have to bunny hop flight to Denver for a connection.

Striking a monument at an airport is pretty ballsy
>can’t wait for the news

Grabb the time capsule to, the fuckers stole the one at Georgia Guidestones.

Reroll for javelin 2 electric boogaloo

Last time I went through DIA, they had half the place closed off for renovations, and the barriers had art on it alluding to the illuminati memes. I get that it's a joke, but yeah when you see the actual art around the place, it's globohomo central.

Considering all that they have been allowed to get away with, and continue to do so, knocking down some of their monuments/statues is hardly balancing the scales...but it's a start (even though it was they themselves who destroyed the guidestones).