Proof the James Webb 'Space' Telescope is fake ITT

NASA is just recycling already existing images from the hubble airliner telescope you gullible retards LMFAO the image released today is supposed to be groundbreaking and from a telescope looking 100x deeper into the universe but it looks like the hubble airliner telescope already captured what was presented today and previewed by joe biden. NASA is definitely cutting costs with this James Webb being in space LARP and enhancing their images either using AI to cut out their cgi artists

Attached: 293299373_5600322259986415_8799150571966619664_n.jpg (1830x771, 272.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@tellmewhatyoulove:2/you-can-see-the-strings,-people-!:d
odysee.com/@tellmewhatyoulove:2/world-is-stage:1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take it to /x/, retard.

its so bad, this is obviously fake or it is extremely broken if the shit looks like this. im guessing this is another one of the "artist renditions" of the images and the actual images are much more boring, and why was biden even there?

Attached: unknown[1].png (478x355, 346.2K)

FAG.
This is just retarded.

You can create something like that with a free software like Gimp.

You can see the strings
odysee.com/@tellmewhatyoulove:2/you-can-see-the-strings,-people-!:d

All the world is a stage
odysee.com/@tellmewhatyoulove:2/world-is-stage:1

Attached: 1648822543572.jpg (1042x1542, 269.44K)

why do you think this is AI enhanced, and not just a picture of the same part of space with a higher powered telescope?

the james webb is supposed to be looking 100x deeper into groundbreaking territories in the universe but this is the same image

Attached: 1654870092772.gif (500x250, 886.06K)

>100x deeper into groundbreaking territories
This is gibberish. I'd call it a strawman, but strawmen need to be coherent. It's just a more powerful telescope that focuses on the infrared spectrum with the hopes of seeing more of the light and radiation in the universe. It also takes light spectrum analysis data, which doesn't show up in a picture.

It does a lot of things, but do you not see the benefit of taking a picture of the same place in order to show the quality difference first hand? It shows how much more powerful it is compared to the Hubble.

I don't care how many galaxies there are. We are the only intelligent life in the Universe.

that's an overexposed foreground star user.

honestly the pattern of overexposure here is probably some occult jewish geometry and being awed by the image empowers the jewish demons the globe model makes normies worship the sun

Space exploration is one of the white man's greatest achievements of all time.
No fucking wonder you kikes are always trying to push this bullshit about it being fake.
All fields, get this jewery out of here.

You are gaslighting badly

JWST's deep fields will get better with additional exposure time. sooner or later we get our JWST ultra deep field with even more detail. but there will be a lot of other science first i guess.

I'm just going to ask this here: does anyone have that creepy smiling star formation that NASA censored?

Deeper doesn't necessarily mean further out. The engineers I spoke with explained it can detect different wavelengths and see microwave radiation that the Hubble telescope couldn't detect.

how does radiation move through a vacuum nigger heat needs to have particles

It was explained to me as something related to the big bang, remnants of early days when the universe was first formed. You can look up CMB (cosmic microwave background) for more details about it.

Cope bro.

it's a visual artifact of having a hexagonal mirror and having a bright object overexposed in the foreground. it can be removed via software and touching up the image. surprised it wasn't. cameras with irises do the same shit with diffraction spikes. circular mirrors just get fuzzy as hell. it's not broken in the least.

But we are dealing with marginal gains.

This is only a sneak peak of the images that are being released tomorrow also OP is a faggot

Attached: 0D455C35-D526-463B-84C6-5D83B6AE130A.gif (345x315, 3.21M)

They used the same technology on the set of Xanadu (picrel)

Attached: 71B10322-E22F-474D-8078-3E7C0AE5A203.jpg (864x473, 75.59K)

>look at the same spot in the sky with a stronger telescope
>there's more stars and it's brighter
>this is proof it's fake

Attached: FXa7mgqUYAET8IE.webm (500x500, 18.26K)

Consume and don't think to hard about it

Attached: Sus.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)