Why don't spics like breakfast tacos?

why don't spics like breakfast tacos?

Attached: file.png (593x752, 202.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VzdhsEkasZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It sounds like a feminist. I threw my Mexican friend a party and made him tacos to celebrate his heritage - half as a joke - and he thanked me for spending a long period of time making him actually extremely tasty tacos on his birthday.

Breakfast tacos are bitchin...if they don't wanna claim them i will claim them in the name of Estonia. How you niggers enjoying those Estonian breakfast tacos?

It's not Mexican food

I don't know. What do Latinas cook their white husbands for breakfast?

Attached: 1655925520910.jpg (1080x1349, 311.03K)

Breakfast burritos kind of suck

Usually whatever you like, in my experience.

wtf did Dr. Jill do

she was speaking to a bunch of spics and compared them and their culture to breakfast tacos

My grandparents got divorced and my grandpa then got married to a Mexican woman. When I visit him we almost always have breakfast tacos

Hot pussy with a side of ass

yeeeeeeeees spics accept your fake victimhood yesssss

Whatever you want if you eat her taco first :)

>tacos
she forgot to mention tacquitos which is the kids. That's why they're upset I think.

there was an old episode of Beavis and Butt-head where the take Stewart his homework and Stewart's mom gives them breakfast burritos. At first they are like "hell yeah , burritos rock"...then they take a bit and spit them out because burritos shouldn't have eggs in them

AYE CARUMBA

i would have been fine if she said that we where tortas de lomo

Attached: 1648433547861.jpg (900x600, 71.41K)

found a clip
youtube.com/watch?v=VzdhsEkasZE

>What do Latinas cook their white husbands for breakfast?
my wife makes me huevos rancheros

Attached: 1646958305068.png (740x1110, 403.49K)

Yeah much better heritage is cartels and shoving corn up a dead girl's ass, right? Shut the fuck up.

Attached: 200w (3).gif (200x150, 450.75K)

Can confirm, those tortas are pretty solid.

Beavis and Butt-head was a shit show and you see it through rose colored glasses.

>.if they don't wanna claim them i will claim them in the name of Estonia
based and also surprised you have breakfast tacos there. What are they like?

The neck down looks great.
I just hate dark eyebrows on females.
It may be because the men in my family have dark hair, while the women have light hair idk.

I can tell by her milkers and smile that she'd make my eggs benny every morning. I like to switch the meat up though, and she'd be happy to comply. Fuck ham every day. Sometimes a steak, some braised short rib, sous vide chuck roast... they all play a part in keeping my benny fresh and delicious

I would eat that and be happy.

Mexicans =
>Tacos
>Funny hats
>Gang violence
>Yard workers

>user thoughtfully makes delicious tacos for his spicbro on his birthday
>partly as a joke
I love you guys.

Attached: 1441694107975.jpg (640x640, 79.21K)

k

lol, i mean there might be a place in tallinn that has some but i make my own.

It's Latinx you insensitive assholes

>but i make my own.
can you make one and take pic? It's gotta be close to breakfast time there, no? Otherwise describe to me an estonian breakfast taco. I have no clue what it'd be like

i am, she's a great cook, get yourself a wife that knows how to cook, you will be happy the rest of your life.

sorry, nigger. kek I always use LatinX when describing wetbacks because I like to be inclusive

stupid dirty spics.