Israel's Samson Option

What are the odds that the Samson Option involves nukes that are already in place around the world? Synagogues and Israeli embassies would be good candidates because they're not subject to inspection by anyone but kikes.

Attached: samson-option.jpg (1080x1067, 182.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

big-lies.org/nuke-lies/www.nukelies.com/forum/jew-control-of-nuke-frauds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Isreal loses meme war constantly to retards on the internet

They have no teeth, all bark no bite

Hehe, that's just preposterous, there's no way it can be true...
We have a couple of nuclear subs

Who cares. If Israel decides to fuck around, they will find out.

Attached: Nuking Israel.gif (640x350, 547.43K)

Nuclear weapons are not real.

>What are the odds that the Samson Option involves nukes that are already in place around the world?
It's as likely as the USA having nukes all around the world.

Retard shills clinging to their busted ass narrative can only mean one thing: brace for impact they literally have nothing at all as it turns out. Picrel

Attached: 4chanSeethe.jpg (834x687, 143.93K)

Correct.
Jewish Clique Control of Nuclear Frauds
big-lies.org/nuke-lies/www.nukelies.com/forum/jew-control-of-nuke-frauds.html

The odds that they have nukes smuggled into even a dozen other nations is zero. Jews aren't very intelligent.

I don't mean in military silos. I mean secretly planted in spaces that Jews control.

>muh samson option

samson option isnt a secret jewish plan to nuke all white people , its a very serious and very obvious warning to islamic countries instead

0% chance. They don't need to be secretive about it.

This is exactly how I feel about the north Koreans too. You just know korean Christian churches around the US and the world are fronts and are either home bases for spy networks, sabotage, or more.

>Destroy all civilization
Current nuclear arsenal of humanity is ~15000 nuclear warheads, most of them yield between 0.5-1Mt or less. Let's calculate firing solution to set them off to cause maximum harm to whole civilization, fire them all off, and not try to intercept even a single one. I can guarantee you that while it will certainly ruin global economy and put a nasty dent into population, it will pose no threat to continuity of human civilization. Planet's biosphere won't even feel it.

That was whole humanity's arsenal, 90% of which is owned by US and Russia. How many Israel has? 100? 200? How good Israel delivery means are? Your nukes are only good for frying your own ass with, if you don't have ballistic missiles or proper hypersonic missiles to deliver them to target that won't be able to intercept them.

Samson option is just a doctrine of causing maximum harm to enemy who defeated you. Not that it is by any means wrong or irrational option. You too should make option like that for yourself if you are going to war, because if you lose, denying you opponent victory is the last thing you must do. Russia also has automated system that will launch its arsenal if all its command structure is dead.

I made that dos game into a browser capable docker container.

Kikes seething and only know how to lie

I RATHER TALK TO SAMSON! FLY ME TO THE MOON HE CAN!

Attached: sampson.jpg (1280x720, 61.35K)

What are the odds the masons/satanist are going to share power with the jews?

>samson option
Holds no candle to Swan of Tuonela-protocol.

>What are the odds the masons/satanist are going to share power with the jews?
Jews control both.

None, because nukes don't exist.