ComicsGate, Rippaverse and the Re-emergence of non-left writers and artists

The leftwing grip on comics has the entire industry in a death spiral, we've known this for awhile. Manga is heavily outselling American comics and now artists and writers are moving towards independent publishing in pretty big amounts. One of the most recent is this Rippa guy, and it seem like he really has industry cronies scared.

What has them so frightened that they're exposing themselves? Is it just because they're losing readers they want to preach to? Or are they afraid of a renaissance of more right-leaning artists and writers? Or is it because they spent all this time infiltrating and building connections in the industry in order to take it over, only to realize it's all crumbling under their feet?

Attached: 20220711_201630.jpg (673x386, 40.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@YoungRippa59:a/isom-1-trailer-rippaverse-comics:1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>didnt even leave a kickstarter link
lazy

Imagine that you think you have the best methods available to win the culture war, mainly the media as a whole.
Imagine now that one of your key points is to pander to the lowest common denominator who will thrive under the enviroment you create and will become your most fervent useful idiot.
Now imagine that you have a problem now because under the rules you've created, you also have to include these lowest common denominators as part of your cogs in the plan you're machinating.
Turns out the people you've hired are simply idiots who can just push the narrative without any nuance but now you can't deny them the work you've created for them because you've created a group of zealots so rabid that now you can't back down from your own words and efforts for inclusion.
They're destroying everything that they represent, as well as their established franchises and media because they didn't understand that their propagandists would be way more stupid and focused than what they could control.
And it's hilarious.

Seem about right.

I am very interested in hearing more OP

It's hillarious that they include manga sales in the western comic book sales figures, it's like GM celebrating that Toyota sells a billion cars and GM is going bankrupt. And the big Names in Japan ain't gonna hire these fags when they take over fully, they will bring in their own people, just look at the most recent Catwoman movie, it was great in both design and story and Made by the Japanese Guy who did Bubble Gum Crisis, he even took Cheeta and made her pleasant upon the eyes. Everyone loves Catgirls.

Attached: cheetahscreencap.png (1138x1074, 1.24M)

Sorry, I don't have it. Just been watching this spaghetti spillage from afar. If you have it feel free to drop.
>Turns out the people you've hired are simply idiots who can just push the narrative without any nuance but now you can't deny them the work you've created for them because you've created a group of zealots so rabid that now you can't back down from your own words and efforts for inclusion.
True, I've noticed that too. They like to fall back on the argument that media was always political, and they're right to a point. It was never as ham-fisted or in your face as they are now though, there used to be a lot more nuance even in hollyjew.

Attached: Doctor-Doom.jpg (781x1000, 294.67K)

Some black guy started his own universe with his own black character and other superhero creations of his. Apparently he grew up as a gigantic comic nerd before it all went to shit and wants to bring it back. One of the things that irks the lefty detractors is that he doesn't like the fetishization of minorities in modern comics. Kinda the same thing where one writer had written Miles Morales saying he didn't want to be loved for his skin color and they got all up in arms for it. They've been really throwing the old plantation derogative terms at him, but his donations are pushing towards a million dollars now.

Attached: 9c9.png (747x525, 265.12K)

I know nothing about any of this, but isn't 'rippa' that guy Eric D July? I like him, seems cool.

>Eric D July
Yeah, I believe you're right.

This is kind of cool. I just watched the video on the website. I am not into comic books but that it is another alternative media form is great. I am subscribed to an alternative streaming platform I watch with my kids and gab is actually good now. Fuentes is a fag catboy but cozy is impressive. Plenty of alternative news sites and videos that have funding to grow. It's just getting to the point where you even my dad can completely ignore the "mainstream" with little effort.

Well it's moreso a burning bridge
>New Capeshit/Sequel to classic comes out
>Leftist shit up the ass all over it
>Ruins the franchise, making each new release harder to do and less likely to appear
>Infects the conversation among fans, if you like it everyone knows you're lying, if you don't you're clearly a bigot
>Rinse and repeat till no more heroes who aren't globohomo propagandists exist
All your heroes are dead, and your enemies are in power

Attached: 1586120665089.jpg (508x719, 73.43K)

16 retweets. Lookout nerds!

I like how he's going to stick to a single continuity and not do multiversal/hard reboots of the universe all the time. That will automatically make it more interesting than any of the gay Marvel/DC shit that's come out in the last ten years.

I thought comic books were dead in the west, but I think it's just mainstream comic fatigue. If an indie comic guy can raise a million bucks for his own universe, then there's clearly still interest in the genre.

Capeshit has been left wing since day one.

>they spent all this time infiltrating
>only to realize it's all crumbling under their feet?
Sounds plausible. They really aren't interesting, and the shock value wore off years ago.
Who wants to listen to the same shit for 10 years?

Pretty much sums it up. Thank you user.

not like this

Attached: 243.jpg (1000x985, 88.72K)

Eric is alright. I'm not big on anarcho-capitalism but eh, black man just wants to make some money while making trannies seethe. They don't want to call him nigger so they say uncleTom, arguably worse. Anyway I might grab a comic just in case it takes off and I have a first edition to sell for $500 in 20 years.

Oh there's definitely an interest out there for content that isn't preachy crap, there's been other indies that made some great startup cash too.

I was very happy to see him come out with his own comic books. I haven’t read comics in a long time but I plan to give his a try when they’re out. Here’s a link to a video he posted talking about it

odysee.com/@YoungRippa59:a/isom-1-trailer-rippaverse-comics:1

Yeah he is pausing his youtube channel to launch his self-funded line of comic books
It's rare to see these culture critics take the risk to produce their own content so I can't hate on it

Attached: image_2022-07-11_193209975.png (480x270, 193.37K)

based. people here don't value art nearly as much as they should, which is a shame because part of the reason why the left took over was because of their relentless grip on art.
i'm doing my part as a based gamedev, you guys need to get your shit together for your country.

Post your rare comics now

Attached: B0121474-D0E7-45F5-8269-A8DA16E4FE8B.jpg (600x935, 256.12K)

GOLLLLLLEM

>comics
>art
you fucking peasant

Attached: 1280px-Traianus_Glyptothek_Munich_336.jpg (1280x1756, 349.65K)

>Capeshit has been left wing since day one.
>magical powers
>revenge fantasies dependent on magical powers
yep. it's an expression of weakness, resentment, and lack of agency

retard take by a canadian, never seen that one before

Attached: 1638776937735.jpg (1200x675, 159.48K)

If there really is such a thing as a based black man, he looks like Eric July

The shittiness is by design. Forcing people to pretend to enjoy garbage is the psy-op

Attached: D39B0464-D775-425B-ACBF-FCDFD5E4ABA3.jpg (556x680, 94.68K)

we live in a world where Microsoft couldn't even deliver a fucking Halo game without it being a horrible mess, the incompetence that infests these companies nowadays is immeasurable

>modern-day Uncle Tom
The left knows that Uncle Tom was the hero of the story, right?
A man who allowed himself to be tortured and killed rather than give up the location of two fugitive slaves?

Eric July bread?
bump

Comic book industry is dead solely thanks to SJWs. To such an extent even a single manga outsells ALL the comics combined. So there are hardly any readers left anymore. As for the collectors only older guys who still remember the good days of comics bother to collect. The problem is younger gens have no interest besides the movies and shows. They don't actually collect or buy any comics. Comics fucked their fanbase harder than even goddamn Star Wars. Star Wars is already getting boycotted by their own fanbase for years now because of it. Comics are even in worse shape. The only thing keeping them on life support is solely Hollywood. Even many more franchises are being destroyed by them. Once those franchises are toast that's it. You try to make a new franchise? Who the fuck wants it? Not even SJWs consume their own garbage as Gamergate proved.

Sounds about right. The issue is their funded by endless amounts of fiat currency funded by the money printing banks themselves. Which is admittedly true for everything they do. They literally have endless amounts of cash and don't fucking care. The issue is quality control has never been worse which is why they just flood every other alternative out to make up for it.