New Bodega Man Footage!

What are the political implications of black people chimping out over chips and failed EBT cards?

reason.com/2022/07/11/new-footage-shows-bodega-clerk-trying-to-avoid-deadly-fight-will-manhattan-d-a-drop-the-murder-charges/

Attached: Bodega Man.png (941x1081, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/07/10/video-shows-how-nyc-bodega-worker-jose-alba-may-have-been-stabbed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is the fucking footage? Post it.

Attached: 1607026356617.png (666x555, 70.17K)

FORMERLY WELL CONTROLLED HIV

>What are the political implications of black people chimping out over chips and failed EBT cards?
Nothing at all

Webmd or whatever newfag.

The video is in the fucking article! Jesus Christ!

fuck SNEEDOPS! Aghhhhhhh

Look at that savage aggressive fucking ape. Of course the leftists in shithole nyc would side with him and throw the book at the hardworking spice just trying to defend himself

>clicking links on Any Forums you aren't already familiar with
ngmi

Fuck you I'm not going to that gay ass site and disabling all my hacker mods just to watch some nigger chimp out.

We're not giving you clicks cuck, now post a fucking webm

Video shows nigress stabbed first

>new footage
>doesn't post the footage hut instead some gay opinion piece
wow thanks user

all he had to do was walk in and say I am never shopping here again, or pay .50 for chips , what a moron .
Who was he impressing .

CARLITO DONT PLAY THAT SHIT

GON GET KNIFED IN THE NECK

Attached: scarface.jpg (183x275, 11.15K)

Things then go from strained to untenable. "You fucking piece of shit," she screams. "I'm gonna bring my nigga down here, and he gonna fuck you up. My nigga is gonna come down here right now and fuck you up!"

"That's not my fault it not working, that's not my fault it not working," Alba says. "The machine not working, the card not working."

Austin Simon, 35, is then seen entering the store and going behind the cash wrap while yelling obscenities at Alba. "Papa, papa, I don't want no problem, papa," Alba replies. Surveillance video shows Simon pushing 61-year-old Alba, hovering over him, and trying to pull him out from his workstation. Alba then takes a knife and stabs Simon.

Additional footage, also obtained by the Post, shows Simon's girlfriend stabbing Alba in the arm.

>Police sources said Alba was stabbed during the assault but that the girlfriend denied to cops that she knifed him.
imagine being that dumb, lying when it's obvious there are cameras

kys

Why is the poor man being charged when this fucking ape runs toward him clearly up to no good? What a shithole country lmao

Doesn't matter. They literally want you to stand there and take it from some pavement ape and pray he doesn't hurt or a knuckle or his noseberg lawyer will sue

The funny thing about niggers is they've cargo culted the kike propaganda about themselves, so every nerdy manlet and lanklet nigger thinks they're hot shit.

Checked

where's the fuckin' clippie?

Formerly chuckops

Jews, you had one fucking job.

It stopped being self defense when the Afro-American man started walking away, then the killer walked up and stabbed him from behind.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

I'll never understand why he aint just give him the chips. Like bro chips aint worth it just give them up. Now this young black men dead and people upset the rag head dude in jail, but they forgetten this was over chips. Once you remember it over chips you like dayum yeah that kid aint have to die over those chips but he did and that's when it hits you.

It’s always a female getting dudes killed, my advice to my homies, don’t die trying to defend your bitch, in fact slap some sense into her let her know how these things always end up bad, just look at Jada/Will/Chris Rock you dumb whore

>Strained to untenable
I can corroborate, shit has indeed become untenable

>at first i was like

Attached: 1.jpg (555x548, 40.74K)

The nigress should have been charged

New York. Duh. In Texas or Florida nobody would be charged.

You never bend the knee, cuck.

>but then i: we dindunuffin yte man bad

Attached: dindunuffin.jpg (652x512, 45.52K)

Sneed

NYC is a shithole full of different immigrant groups fighting reach other. Bodegas are just shitty rundown convenient stores. I feel no empathy for anyone involved in this case.

Kill yourself. Though I will admit that it's refreshing to see a nigger write with something other than spray paint.

Fuck

>two nonwhites shout unintelligible nonsense at each other over the validity of white gibs, kill each other
pottery

The video shows what wasn't caught in the first camera and reveals this Puerto Rican guy stabbed the Black guy repeatedly. It's pretty fucking brutal.

nypost.com/2022/07/10/video-shows-how-nyc-bodega-worker-jose-alba-may-have-been-stabbed/

ayo nigga i be sayin tha same shit like dawg just give the nigga his chips he cant pay but like they other things in life dawg

Sometimes cameras aren't working and are just there to scare you, nig will risk it all on like a 5 percent chance

Of course they aren't very good at math if they couldn't produce 3 dollars

Observe this nigger and his nigger logic lol. Lmao. Kys nigger

New footage doesn't post footage thanks op for clarifying you're a faggot

he's in jail
she's never been charged

So, all of this was because the EBT card wasn't working? Imagine what would happen when the money runs out.

Attached: SG-Beta-Cuck.jpg (484x252, 24.21K)

Thanks a lot Hans, or shluld I say Muhammed. You guys just had to loose World War 2

where is the video?

I hate the term "bodega"
It's unwhite

Lol. Sure thing pal

Why did simion attack the old spic over a bag of chips

Leave it to the fat bitch to escalate the situation further in the first place. Women will get you killed everytime.

Implications: Niggers

God I hope this is bait

You talkin' bout blacks?

I call 311 every single day from different numbers and rant and rave. I tell them niggers should be killed em masse, every black neighborhood in NYC should he firebombed like dresden, the nigger mayor should he beheaded, etc, shit like that. I hope it imparts psychological damage on the freak on the other end of the line.

For anyone reading, that isn’t what happened.

You will never have a culture, mutt. And we didn't lose WW2.

it's never about the chips. it's about the principle of the thing. I wouldn't expect you to understand.

>What a shithole country lmao
Shut up Hans. This is absolutely correct
The fucking spic is undoubtedly running an EBT card scam -"food" for money ...ie malt liquor and cigarettes' sold as "eggs and bacon"
So...One dead nigger, one arrested spic.
Win. Win.

ayo mane just give me that bussy bruh it ain't even really no big muthafuckin deal just bend over for a few minutes i mean sheit

it's crazy how black people always look like racial stereotypes no matter what they're doing

>Additional footage, also obtained by the Post, shows Simon's girlfriend stabbing Alba in the arm.
Where are the fucking charges for this cow who started it all?

>I'll never understand why he aint just give him the chips.
you deserve to be lynched, nigger

Not sure about that, but you certainly didn't loose it.

Fresh b8 m8

Base department sir

not funny

>"I'm gonna bring my nigga down here, and he gonna fuck you up. My nigga is gonna come down here right now and fuck you up!"
Stunning, brave, independent, etc

L

Key and Peele's Meeghan was a valid stereotype.
Black women ALWAYS drag dumb niggers into shit.
Not that niggers don't do dumb shit on their own, but they white knight hard.

Did I solve captcha in time>?!

Nice tiddies. Id mulato that pussy if ya know mean

Amber Lamps 2: Bodega Boogaloo

>Imagine what would happen when the money runs out.
The spic goes home?

Nigger detected

Because a century of “just giving him the chips” has created monsters like you that think that’s how things ought to be. It OUGHT to be assumed by people like you that THIS is the only likely outcome. That you will get fucking killed if you rough someone up and rob them. If they don’t it’s a mercy, not the fucking expected social norm.

ok

Yes the sheboon

See Men live, and in this case die, by principles.

if blacks vanished from the planet, what sector of society would suffer?

The law is apparently fucked as written cause it says you have to be in mortal danger. But that is not how altercations work. The danger often starts small and then grows, but by the time it has become life threatening you can no longer defend yourself cause you are on the ground getting your head kicked in. The law needs to be changed to allow people to use deadly force of they reasonably believe there is a chance that they could become in mortal danger. In other words if someone starts a fight you can shoot them.
>Back in the day we used our fists like men
Cool story grandpa and I am sure that worked when you and Harold were arguing about about who would take Esther to the dance. But then you ran the civilization into the ground and now the world is crawling with savage wild animals masquerading as people. The law must be updated to account for the decline in morals.

Attached: behead all satans___.jpg (1200x1604, 1.67M)

he should've stabbed that fucking cunt too

Because he’s a nigger?

Nike would take a hit. And prison system

She stabbed a spic. Give her a reward and a one way plane ticket to Haiti

>The fucking spic is undoubtedly running an EBT card scam -"food" for money ...ie malt liquor and cigarettes' sold as "eggs and bacon"
Begs the question how that shit has been flying under the radar for god knows how many months, years even without anyone noticing. In any case, your judicial system is a joke

Kek
Dangerously based

Private prison industry, luxury brands, grape drank mfgs and chinese horse hair ranchers.

Attached: 95BA3E65-72D7-47BA-A102-4D061F524BD9.jpg (768x1024, 277.58K)

>The hard-working immigrant was charged with second-degree murder and ordered held on $250,000 bail until prosecutors negotiated a $5,000 bond last week.

They wanted him killed in jail.
Start a gofundme for this man and protect him at all costs.

Have you ever fed a feral animal? Once they get a taste of free food they keep coming back for more. They get more and more aggressive each time expecting that the food you offer once out of kindness is now something owed to them. In these instances the only way you can make them stop is to put them down, otherwise other feral animals will follow.

kys fag

What I hate the most about niggers that act like this is that their behavior is starting to, or I'm just starting to notice, that whites are using this excuse as well. I knew trailer trash and druggies had adapted nigger dindu behavior where they blame everything on others, even when there is evidence they did something but I've see whites that seemed to be decent people start to do the same thing. I cannot even trust people at work and since I'm IT I am currently in the process of setting up cameras because I know certain people are doing things but there is no evidence to capture it. It is pathetic how we went from a high trust society to this not even 60 years after the civil rights act made it illegal to treat niggers like niggers.

if society just let niggers run amok for the sake of preserving life niggers will take every inch they can get
youre a low iq retard nigger

Literally the entirety of nyc and even the black community is pro alba. The only people on the side of the rabid nigger is the jew media and the Nyc DA Alvin Bragg who is a nigger himself and is trying to turn this city into San Francisco

Attached: 1657172114270.jpg (583x701, 136.66K)

No money no chips...You attempt a robbery and get stabbed its your own fault...self defense.Get a fucking job.This nog had gold on and a $300 shirt so what was his fucking excuse???? Good riddance,he should have killed the nog bitch who stabbed him afterwards too...

Honestly, not stabbing the sheboon is the only reason he should be charged.

Sneed is the one with the beard.

Who is this worthless, nigger-loving whore and why isn't she in jail?

selling menthols straight out of the pack kek that's some ghetto shit.

You dumb fuck that just means mortal danger is more common than we like to think. Someone swinging at me can absolutely kill me and I’m not about to find out if I’m lucky.

They sell the cards for half the value. If the card is 400 they sell for 200 etc. They're that fucking lazy they'll cut the store of value in half so they can get drunk for a few days instead SHIEEEEEEEEEET

>Flying under the radar
Hans, just stop.
The cops all get their cut, first of the month.
>Jewdicial system
Hans, STFU. You don't understand how Jew York works, but wait a few years and in Berlin, and you will. Again.

Fuckin captcha

Lol the BLACK girlfriend stabbed Jose with a knife from her bag after.

Jose how based can you get?

Fuck niggers and nigger supporters.
There should be a fucking lynch mob for the DA that is charging that man for self defense.

NOT THE HIV!!!

Attached: 575802C3-986E-4B55-A747-70289D2E4EA8.jpg (325x331, 32.27K)

I have a "death from a single punch" folder of research so I can use it as testimony to my state of mind when I shot some nigger for swinging on me.

Attached: armed vs unarmed.webm (1144x720, 1.54M)

Eat shit and die nigger

joggers tongue my anus

Is this the bitch that got it all started by getting her boyfriend riled up to attack the Bodega cashier? Bitches like this need to be held accountable for causing these fucking explosive situations.

Attached: BodegaBitch.png (1440x810, 1.35M)

being within 1 square mile of a negroid counts as being in mortal danger. ever heard the expression "never relax"?

From the article "Things then go from strained to untenable. "You fucking piece of shit," she screams. "I'm gonna bring my nigga down here, and he gonna fuck you up. My nigga is gonna come down here right now and fuck you up!"
And absolutely no one was surprised. Niggers can't help but chimp out on others when they've yet again spent their whole months of food stamps in the first week of the month on garbage junk food. Niggers simply MUST nig. Pic rel

Attached: 1656272366469.png (460x794, 395.6K)

It's over

Read the article.
>Be 61
>Trying to help broke ass nigress transact for some chips.
>Card declined repeatedly.
>"Imma fuck you up" said repeatedly.
>Nigger strikes and pushes you around.
>Nigress stabs you in the arm.
>Stab nigger repeatedly.
>Nigger dies.
>Cucked city charges you with murder.
>Bodegabros across the city ask for your release.
What would be best for society?
An old man is allowed to defend himself.
or
Niggers are allowed to assault old men for not magically making money appear on broke niggers EBT cards?