Are you nervous yet Any Forums?

Are you nervous yet Any Forums?

Attached: xzjfjzn7b1b91.png (998x768, 459.63K)

Where are we going?

Republicans tried to overthrow the government. SAD!

We're off to get icecream user

Two scoops

Who is this slut and why do you simps keep giving her a platform

why would I be nervous? i'm not a GOP member of congress... I don't care what happens to any individual politician.

based , fuck the GOP i hope they all go to jail.

i know, only WE can do that! I mean, fortify, of course.

Not at all, especially if you know history. A bunch of aristocrats squirming around, making theater out of a peasant revolt in a collapsing country makes my mouth water.

Attached: 579BF0FF-6D45-4DDB-B538-259E8935432C.jpg (822x901, 84.66K)

So uh...they havent found anything yet huh?

Im sure this will go over well with the States they represent.

They won't be so smug when we are skinning them alive

nope. i think pol is against both parties at this point. fucking joke of a nation.

2 more weeks and based Mueller will arrest Trump and pence, then Pelosi will be president! Just got to keep waiting!

Nervous? No you dumbass leftists I'm using this to radicalized the young guys even more. And they're on the brink of being terrorists. I wouldn't keep pushing them if I were you but it works out great for us.

It always has been only the shills push for more of the U.S. fake democracy.

Trump voters sent Trump to Washington to overthrow the government, are the Democrats trying to get Trump re-elected?

Attached: 1657585426280.jpg (750x778, 133.5K)

To war probably

I'm literally shaking.

Yeah I’m everything is falling down, this doesn’t matter

No one cares. Nothing will come from this committee. It’s bread and circuses for liberal boomers.

Who is that shill? I keep seeing her face everywhere?

Couldn’t convince people that trump did it so now it’s time to move onto the republitards. The whole thing is a scam. It’s faker and gayer than OP