>Sri Lanka revolt
>Dutch Farmers
>Yellow Jeckets
>Canadian Truckers
>Roe V Wade
>Right to carry
>Hunter leaks
>Election reform

Everything globalists have been trying to push is starting to fail, tides are starting to turn. Prepare for the opportunity of a life time.

Attached: 1656429445490.jpg (300x168, 7.36K)

All I see is a list of profit opportunities.

It's nice to see everything go so wrong at this point. I was starting to think that being patient with all these occurrences wouldn't lead to anything, but people are starting to open their eyes to this on their own. I only hope the new world order advocates don't adopt the cornered animal mentality.

Indubitaly, my good fren. Let the chips fall where they may.
captcha: J0YNH

Attached: 1657195348904.jpg (745x767, 75.14K)

Nice numbers and the epstein client list gets leaked next

Attached: 1657075030247.jpg (980x1003, 647.95K)

Just wait until China takes Taiwan

Attached: 937373782.jpg (1024x811, 112.14K)

You mean Taiwan takes China?

Was this the great reset all along?

Attached: C65D1691-3642-467F-92F7-C69040A0F240.jpg (600x337, 117.83K)

Pretty sure the Hunter Biden thing is probably a distraction from the Dutch protests but it's jist a feeling

good

Nobody is talking about Sri Lanka
Seems like a bigger deal than is being made
Our media will certainly not touch it.

Attached: 1579904765045.jpg (504x470, 55.7K)

>He who digs the pit, shall fall into it

Attached: Screenshot_20210815-135734.png (1141x2048, 1.3M)

They're terrified
Shinto Abe just got killed by a homemade shotgun
Even their dreams of gun control and safety are false.

They wouldn't want people to get the idea of getting rid of the elites BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Why would Americans care about Dutch farmers or Sri Lanka? We have our own corrupt government here. America doesn't fucking control everything. This is a global revolt by people against globalist elites.

Maybe it was the schizo frens we made along the way

Hope you're right

What’s the next stage?

Yellow jackets didn't achieve shit aside from entertaining riot livestreams
also that movement stopped dead in the water some time ago

>GLOBALISM IS COLLAPSING
Bullshit cunt. Globohomo wants a collapse so they can implement their jew world order and simultaneously kill a large % of the words population during their planned collapse of our current world order.
It's not even a prophecy. This shit was planned and even though normies have woken up to the NWO agenda it's too fucking late. No one cared about the NWO "conspiracy" until covid19 locked everyone down.

When will dutch bros weaponize their autism like Gilets jaunes did in 2018? I remember it like yesterday. Those were good times, I was a junior in secondary school and we were witnessing the globalists getting their dick cut in half for the first time in a while

One degree short, brother.

Always got to have the aussie demoraliser in every thread. Can't wait to leave this shithole, you aussies are such fucking cowards.

How to profit???

> weaponize their autism like Gilets jaunes did in 2018?
Literally what did they achieve
Macron gave them mild compensation and they stopped rioting

It's beautiful to witness.
Accelerate & Godspeed, anons.

Attached: 1652809107723.png (795x813, 336.93K)

The Dutch farmer revolt is inspirational and is an unwelcome (to the Jew elites) reminder of the power we all have if we work together to stop globohomo. The Canadian truckers inspired the strategies the farmers are using now, so I figure they want as few people as possible to see those in action so we won't think to use them, whereas seeing that Hunter Biden is a corrupt pedophile is kind of more of the same (we in the US know our elites' failsons are all Hunter Bidens). Unless someone who sees the pics plans on lynching him, it's harder to translate the leaks into a revolt. That's not to say that the content shouldn't be shared. In any event, it's weird that there hasn't been a dedicated Dutch farmer thread all day that I've seen, it just makes me suspicious it's being downplayed by dick pics.

I understand what happened to make Canadians that way (their ambitious people went to the US and Europe). But what happened to Australia? Or was it the same thing? Brain drain until only midwits dominate the landscape.