Would you take 32$/hr without any holiday pay or sick leave?

Would you take 32$/hr without any holiday pay or sick leave?

Attached: American job.png (1086x394, 25.31K)

Capitalism has failed.

is it contractor-to-hire or you fuck off after the 12 months? no if the latter and still a pretty hard sell if the former.

appears to be a 12 month contract, although in my experience companies will keep you if you do well during a contract.

I must be missing something because I don't see a point in being at work more than at liberty to do what you want. 8 or more hours every day, 5 days a week, all year with the exception of holidays. The only problem is that I can't tell where the bar is, how much money you need to make to actually live by yourself. Even at $32/hr you're going to have a hard time buying a house.

Attached: 98988343_p0.png (803x1200, 1.07M)

Usually if they "like" you they'll hire you on permanently with vacation and benefits. Even if not though, this kind of contract opens a lot of doors in an industry you may be interested in and is usually a foot in the door type of thing. You just have to start interviewing with other companies before the contract is up / right after the contract terminates and 9/10 you'll get in for more money.

t. cousin did this in Aero engineer

I hope that's not in California
Yeah, it's probably temp to tire...Honeywell does the same shit over here

jab or no jab?

Most people dont make 32 an hr when including their benefits so if the area isn't some wasteland metro it sounds good.

I'd take $22/hr for 60 days holiday a year, with rollover.

Possibly, what state? What’s your age? Do you have dependents?

Yeah, I'm already a technician that only makes $19/h. I have benefits but these fuckers act like I'm robbing them blind when I use any PTO.

>you're gonna have to use your PTO before the end of the year cause it won't carry over
>wtf what do you mean you want Friday off? I'm gonna have to check the schedule we're really busy right now
Nigger we are ALWAYS busy in this industry. Every fucking time I make a request with these clowns.

Lol I make 41/hr as a similar role with sick time and holiday pay and paid time off. Must suck to suck bro
t. Amazon maintenance

>Lockheed Martin
Don't fucking work for the military industrial complex, dude.

Haha good old Lockheed - they've pulled this shit for years. I did this, years ago, hoping to land a government gig, although mine was a "permanent" job. Anyway, if they're saying 12 months, that means 1-12 months or whenever the shit work is done. They're literally so crooked, even the US government got tired of being raped by them and didn't re-up the contract. If you need some quick cash, go ahead and do it, but don't make any big plans and assume it'll last a year.

I make $35 an hour and spent half the day watching YouTube.
You can find better. Especially from a defense contractor.

>no benefits

W2 is still better then 1099

Maybe it’s the new oil rig gig

Got that offer for base pay for Goldman operations. Bonus brings that up closer to 40 per hour.

Attached: qui.gif (498x424, 697.95K)

I make 36 with holiday and sick/vacation. In Texas. Don’t sell yourself short for some shit job unless you’re hard up or have something to gain from it.

I make 45/hr+bonus as a technician and all my benefits are paid. If you're any good this job sucks.

If you are a single male and make less than $85/hr + bonus you're literally poor where I live. Poverty line poor. Undatable.

Dude you get to work with UFOs.
Be happy you got clearance when you post here.

San Francisco?

How come Americans earn so much for basic bitch jobs? Here, we have 5$ minimum wage from which 30% is deducted, fuel cost 2€ per liter, we have 23% VAT tax etc...basically, for every 1000zl earned=spent, we pay 60% taxes. Fuck this retarded social contract. Gonna meet, odd jobs as long as I can. You wanna see USA after great reset? Come to Poland. Btw everything is more expensive here except properties.

Resume builder - Lockheed Martin. Do well and eat the dick, will pay off later.

Hell not Lockheed sucks cock. There is to many fags there. Made lot more than that there and had their full benefits. Bolted for a better job better pay and much better benefits. Dude don't take it unless you are homeless sucking cock and eating assholes.

Depends, can I quit when I want to?
Is it like a 9-5 5 days a week type thing or can I choose my hours
If I can quit, yes

I make more than that with 15 days PTO. Not the best, but I haven't been here long.

Contractors get to air up the tires to the trucks before they're used to transport the UFOs lol

>Be happy you got clearance when you post here.
It's actually pretty easy to get a security clearance if you don't have a criminal record or any connection to China, Russia, or the Middle East.

Because Pollacks will work for dirt wages. Anything was better pay than the USSR

I mean you can always quit dude. It's a job, not a prison sentence.

No. I make 45 an hour with holiday pay and sick leave

>lockedn'fartin

>working for Locksneed Fartin
Lmao
not even once

Don't sell yourself short. Get a new job every few years. Literally 90% of technicians are retards and/or boomers. A contract job will just give you the boot regardless of how well you do.

Also haven't like 2% people in the US had a security clearance at some point?

At this point why not. My current one is only $25/hr

Yes, but I work from home, live in a low cost of living area, can work anu hours I like, and do side gigs while I'm on the clock. I'm probably "working" actually about 20% of the time I'm billing for.

Yeah? How. I have to get It through a job. Sucks.

This. It's impossible to have any respect for anyone who works for raytheon or lockheed.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah. my bills are less than 10k a year. id bust my ass for a couple years and buy a comfy ass house. fuck vacations and i never get sick (unvaxed) so idgaf about any of that.

Attached: f3072ec78137dbec19a6d8c5351dfcf2.jpg (436x1040, 62.6K)

It's easy man. They'll send a glownigger to interview you. Just be honest about the questions they ask (except for maybe prior drug use), don't have a criminal history or relationships with foreign businesses or governments.

Lockheed Martin probably looks good on a resume

>I'm probably "working" actually about 20% of the time I'm billing for.
I don't understand how everybody does this. Completely unsustainable and how do your bosses not realize you're only doing 20% of the work?

>Even at $32/hr you're going to have a hard time buying a house.
lol yeah if you're a complete fucking retard. or canadian, i suppose that's fair. 60k a year is pretty fuckin good (if you aren't retarded)

Attached: e4e6f654c820418fe28d85f6707ddfc2.jpg (600x1044, 78.65K)

If I'm pulling in 185k/yr and using a side llc to write off car/firstclasstravel and electricity, is this still wagie cagie? I do have to go in to work in the office but I like socializing because I'm not a faggot autistic or aspie (even though autistic aspies are my best conversations)

Palo Alto? I'm tired of people who make six figures, but insist they should be paid mire because it's not enough to live in the rich area that they want to live in. You're not "poor", you just need to move.

>man without a girlfriend, wife, or family worried about not purchasing an entire fucking house for himself

No because they will just force you to work unpaid overtime.
Fuck working in today's world. I would rather be homeless.

W-whats wrong with working for the military industrial complex? Good pay, no overtime, job isn't hard. What more could you ask for?

ye i would bleach the area around lockheed martin and also be a spy for china and literally anyone that offered me money

Nobody wants to work for that money hence there is a lot of poles abroad. Anyway, our government don't give a shit so they imported 2000000 million Ukrainians. The village where I love has lat least 200 foreigners ( we also have gorgians for some reason). Our village population...2000. Can't even imagine how bad it is in bigger cities. Also, the se old talk, 'nobody want to do those jobs' drivel. Nobody is gonna waste their time for such pittance. Without immigration, everything would stabilize and employer would have to raise wages or fold. Never gonna pay a dime into this garbage system you call capitalism.

damn dude as a tech?

I make 30$ hr and my company covers half my insurance. I usually pay 160$ month for vision, dental and basic coverage. They match my 5% 401k deposit and 2 weeks paid pto in Tennessee.

Am i going to make it?

I'm in financial compliance the job is highly regulated and requires all kinds of certs and most of the people have a Master's. I'm actually one of the more productive people on my team of about 30 people.

I'd take half that without holiday pay or sick leave, if I'm gonna be honest.

Wow American companies just fucking over there workers…
They are juicing people dry then shipping the jobs over seas …

If you have a boss and you aren't working for yourself, then you're not making it.

this post just made me sad.

So is it mostly Ukrainian women? Why are Ukrainian men there? I thought it was illegal for them to leave Ukraine.

I would do this without question.
>t. Just graduated with a mech eng degree with a 4.0 GPA equivalent grade

I make slightly more than that already with holiday and sick pay.

>no paid holiday
Unpaid holiday is fine

>he thinks people cares about his gpa

Try factoring in the price of everything else and what little you have left can't even buy you a pack of gum.

What I mean to say is that there's no "objective" way to evaluate productivity, it's purely relative to your other coworkers. We all know we're underpaid and that the bank and the client are making boatloads of cash, so why would any of us try superhard when there's only so many people with our credentials around?

$85 a hour is actually pretty bad looking down from my level.

These niggers need you to be triple death jabbed.