For the life of me I will never get why the fack do people vote for a rigged jewish system

For the life of me I will never get why the fack do people vote for a rigged jewish system.

Attached: Donkey vs Elephant.jpg (1400x1400, 154.58K)

Yeah. Cool. Don't vote. I want my vote to matter more.

It's not rigged, or jewish. It's democracy. You vote for the people who you want to represent you. Nothing rigged about it. It's democracy. It's how it works. Also not jewish

The only way it is actually rigged is that it highly biases the rightwing and we should change that. We should change that to get rid of the electoral college and senate

Attached: republicans.jpg (1216x1686, 279.05K)

just
..that fucking elephant...

wtf

Attached: 1657581529140.png (429x582, 329.13K)

This

Vote 3rd party! Ditch the jew duopoly Vote Libertarian all the way!

Dave Smith for President? Fuck.

Maybe it doesnt help, but It doesnt hurt. I'll be damned if someone used my vote for me and voted for some queer.

Fat cats call the shots.

Don't vote for the fat cat's politicians.

>californians individual votes count for less
yes my vote my influance my states vote more but my state only has a few votes so even if my vote was the one that flipped it it wouldve have that much of an effect

Attached: OIP.ohG8ae5y2Q-oJK32gll_1QHaET.jpg (474x275, 18.97K)

Gaddafi's Third International Theory is the best model for democracy imo.

You vote for a jew that promises you he's going to vote the same as you in the for-real election while being under no obligation to actually uphold that promise. Something something gerrymandering too.

American democracy is absolutely cucked.

If California didn't count illegals to inflate their numbers then the individual's vote would be worth more.

Your mom is a rigged jewish system

Attached: ApuBeerCigarette.jpg (1024x576, 54.87K)

That's not real life. That doesn't happen

No. None of that is how it works. You vote for corrupt rightwing politicians in America and so you get corrupt rightwing politicians. By the way almost none of them are jews

Because people have been indoctrinated to act against their own Racial Interests. It's the typical state of Modern America.

FUCK (((JEWOCRACY)))! Fuck your (((Kike Politicians))), your INEFFECTIVE and faggot (((GOP))), and ESPECIALLY your dumb Faggot Kike """Movements""" and """ideals""" - YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM! D:

Normalfags falling prey to their tribalist instincts while the kikes and the uniparty just keep laughing. Literally Red vs Blue tier idiocy but there you go.

> (((Right Wing and Left Wing Politicians))) are all (((Kikes))) in the end
Typical faggot.

Because everyone is afraid of voting libertarian or any of the other parties they might support. Well I better vote for the red guys or else too many other people are gonna vote for the blue guys.

Fuck Blue Team and Red Team. I'm voting either Constitution, Libertarian or American Solidarity. Fuck the Faggots and (((Kikes))) in Blue Team and Red Team! D:

a simple solution for simpletons run by a people that excel in lying and subversion.

Attached: GoblinBankers.jpg (1200x1028, 205.77K)

For the life of me I will never get why people think "hurr the whole thing is rigged" is a smart or valid viewpoint. it's a non-criticism, literally meaningless, you aren't taking a third position, you're parroting an idea that has no actual meaning while simultaneously projecting moral superiority, when in all actuality you're just a retard.

get back into your box, you puppet

Though I technically dislike Constitution's GENERALLY Conservative (i.e. empowering faggot Cops and other currently retarded Policies that exists that's OBVIOUSLY fucking Unconstitutional). I'd prolly back American Solidarity (MOSTLY in terms of their Rehabilitative Approach to Criminal Justice) and The Libertarians are alright - met some once in '16 and they were alright.

>rigged
Just like France...
>Macron’s PM Survives No-Confidence Vote With Help of Far Right
No-confidence vote filed by left-wing alliance failed
Le Pen and conservatives abstained, effectively backing Macron