Backups

i have the backup downloading, does anyone have the link to the pleb archives? i need to figure out how anons were mounting/extracting these before it finishes downloading. the plan is to then create a mega, probably 2, with all the files since no one else has
thanks frens

Attached: pedopete2024.jpg (325x166, 14.37K)

Seed the crap out of it and post magnates

i need to get into it first shekelheimer. im downloading, thats the first step

posting in a thread being watched by feds

and the magnates are already out there

Trump/Giuliani/Bannon/Chinese man already showed you whatever was worthwhile from this, you already saw his cock, texts, emails etc.. now they repackage it 2 years later they have millions of trumptards spending their whole weekend combing through every possible imaginable angle of hunter's big cock pretending they have something new the trump machine was hiding back in 2020

It cuts off in 2019

Who has the magenate link??

frens
chan
org
/pol slash res/23640.html#24059
has it

Kek I like the addition of the bear, pls put these stickers everywhere.

2h20m ETA

I’d buy a sticker of this for my car

Fuck that's great, two for the price of one. Libtards with flip because they will think its about Pete Buttigege... LMAO.

aloha CNN, you fucking pos communist clowns.

Attached: FuckEm.gif (320x252, 1.74M)

That was the laptop. This is a phone leak.
Keep up.

if you meant me, go fuck yourself user. im just a citizen of this country who wants the truth

No. MSM researchers are all over this board

oh probably. theyve had the opportunity to ask about this information since the original laptop disclosure years ago. we get the info and now theyre suddenly interested

1/2 a TB was scammed from Dip shits icloud.
Was the laptops, now the icloud/phone.
Be less shitty, get less shitty replies.
Keep up.

It's all the same thing retard. That's why they all cut off in 2019, and Giuliani already showed you his text messages back in 2020

it isn't. from the original threads over the weekend, i saw a bunch of stuff that didn't surface originally

Yes because Giuliani/Bannon only showed you the worthwhile stuff, now you're seeing the garbage he didnt think was worthwhile

maybe, but we arent seeing a lot of it because threads keep getting shoahd and msm arent covering it. thats why i decided yo finally pull the trigger, its the only way to know for sure

jewliani uses motor oil for hairspray. He can’t be trusted.

Based? Yet meme flag. I’m conflicted.

leaf, yet leaf. get raked. i only use the memeflag because my country is a tranny loving jome ran by a potato

joke*