You will own nothing and be happy

>you will own nothing and be happy

Attached: 1657581898157.jpg (1400x787, 277.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UNS0V-qQu9s
youtu.be/Jkq6LnL82mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Zoomers will never experience getting your parents to rent different N64 games every Saturday

>implying anything he owns wouldve made him happy
ngmi

$14 dollars for a video rental
With late fees mr squidward with late fees

still have some blockbuster tapes and dvds. so it appears you are incorrect

christkikes are the frontline troops of the NWO

kek

please be kind, rewind!

Renting was at least a social activity then. You met up at Blockbuster or Hollywood Video, picked out 2-3 movies, maybe some games too. There was usually a collaboration between video rental and pizza places, so you could get a movie and a pizza for cheap.
You returned your books to the library and movies to the video rental place in one trip because people actually used the library too.

blockbuster gone and libraries have turned into a homeless campground. sad.

America is a not a country, it's a crown corporation company. youtu.be/UNS0V-qQu9s

Attached: Neil says...jpg (526x526, 103.48K)

The reason people rented movies was because VHS tapes were somewhat expensive and weren’t worth the cost to watch them once or twice. It never made sense to me to rent a game until I found out movie gallery had some kickass deals like 3 days for $5 back in the early 2000’s

youtu.be/Jkq6LnL82mE

based

I don't even mind the homeless.
But libraries becoming kiddie theme parks?

>Hollywood Video

I forgot about that place. My wife worked there in high-school. Fuck she looked hot in those tight black slacks.

>he didn't have two VCRs so he could make copies of the rentals

How did you make it?

Based pirate bay

DVD collections are cringe.

Attached: 8086B70A-2A3D-4C4B-BA34-CE3C0465D673.gif (480x498, 844.01K)

i was thinking that this place fucked up my video game collection as a kid, but there really wasn't anything i rented that i wished i ever owned
context: grew up middle-class and rented N64/PSX games; got my SNES games from another rental shop right nearby lol

The whole n64 library can fit on a phone, zoomers don't know how good they got it.