I have fucking warned you cunts for YEARS of exactly this happening. But nooooo

I have fucking warned you cunts for YEARS of exactly this happening. But nooooo,
>muh based alt right girlzzzzz
>we need womenzzz in our movement, we're not some greasy incels right?
>are you gay? we should celebrate and welcome based womenzzz
>no infighting on the right! this is what (((THEY))) want! she's doing a great job and fighting for our cause!

Etc,etc. Dumb fucking thirsty imbeciles. Women only give a shit about attention and material well being, they will throw anyone and anything under the bus for it. But you will never learn this lesson, do you.

Counting down for the next "le based trad queen" to appear on the horizon for you forget everything and throw shekels to her feet.

Attached: .png (311x296, 56.46K)

Can you give a qrd for the rest of us who aren't terminally online following eceleb drama?

Nice argument sir

Post the pic of her with the diaper on her ass.

Does she show her feet or milk cannons in the video? If not, I'll pass.

Didn't read this is now a Floyd hate thread.

Attached: 1657581760122.png (750x816, 554.22K)

>right-winger realizes all right-wingers are batshit fucking insane.
>thanks Destiny.

Cool.

Where's the link and show your tits or gtfo

nice link faggot

What does she say in that vídeo?

Lauren Southern posted her magnum opus video about the horrors of "far-right" she experienced during her short lived "career". Basically, what every sober minded person predicted would eventually happen with this thot.

I have no idea what that picture is referring to, but I have been saying this since forever.

oh ok

Literally who gives a fuck about this has been from 6 years ago

I’m not going to watch a whole e-celeb video that will make no sense without the full e-celeb lore. Please summarize

you have gender dysphoria you mentally ill faggot.

>become famous because of online nazis
>regurgitate online nazi memes
>surprised when online nazis are wacist
dumb bitch gonna dumb bitch

>memeflag ipdbtid OP
>Elsa fag shows up

Thread was planned on a discord channel. Sage and move on.

There does seem to be some sort of natural inclination from women to pull the ladder up behind them after propelling their own success and fame.

jewish grifter returns after a year hoping no one remembers she was a fucking rat

I can't stand listening to her talk for more than about 30 seconds. I'll never make it through that long whiny video.

>ethot
>incredibly slutty demeanor
>incredibly slutty face
>incredibly annoying voice
>just look at how pretentious her fucking tweet looks
despite all this
>proceed to follow and take this whore seriously
why are pol chuds like this

>Attention whore, attention whores.
Meh. Unless she had a sex video from when she was 18, I don't care.

It's just 3 hours, mate

Does she talk about that time she and Sydney Watson had a threesome with Zuby?

>I have fucking warned you cunts for YEARS of exactly this happening. But nooooo,
And who the fuck are you??? You cock gobbling faggot.
Lauren Southern did more for white people than any of the wignat retards. Her documentary on the South African farmers alone did more than anyone.

I'm glad she made this video. I knew the dissident right was led by some dysfunctional people, but its good to get some of the details. There were a lot of baseless accusations being flown around so its good to clear things up.

>ipbtid
>actually 2 posts