REHASHING THE SAME COCK PICS

The trump propagandists dumped what was left of the same information that that Giuliani / Bannon had in 2020, including all his texts, cocks, and cumshots.

And now everyone acts like they found something new Giuliani was holding back and it's totally from a new icloud hack...but cuts off in 2019

Uhhhhh, how retarded is American politics.

Attached: 1657489274154.png (555x664, 249.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unfathomably based thread
op is not a fag

Imagine how many millions of trumptards spent their weekend combing through every imaginable angle of hunter's cock. They know he's not even running for anything right?

Attached: FXZXUEvXoAAcbn1.jpg (400x400, 15.91K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED

for you guys

Any thoughts on all the CP images of Hunter Biden and the little girls from the icloud rip that are now flagged on Any Forums as banned images and get you permabanned if you try to post them?

as if it isn't common knowledge that hunter is a meth addicted sex fiend. faggots will take any opportunity to flood the catalog with dick pics.

Attached: 164763874874342.jpg (640x590, 26.11K)

why are leftist faggots obsessed with what the right thinks?

I think maybe you need to stop being so gullible

Nice cope

Jesse Watters is about to do a segment on hunter facing sex trafficking charges to rile up the base again.

I had like over 20 threads hidden because they were all fag posts about hunters cock and crack habits.
Where the fuck is a janny or a mod when you need one?

Lol I don't think you realize how much of a cope this looks like.

Why do you care faggot? 4 chan always had 12 of anything going on.

Dana Loesch just said on watters that Any Forums is providing a better public service than the govt, lol

I normally don't hide threads but I am sick to death of hearing shit about Hunter.
Take a fucking hint, no one outside of you cucked mutts gives a fuck about Hunter. There's more important shit we should be concerned about going on in this world. The entire hunter biden shit is trivial and only low IQ retards like yourself waste your time focusing on that bullshit.

Attached: 1657462035541.jpg (679x971, 342.35K)

Fucking this
If only they could figure out that they don't think at all

Attached: 1636412764962.png (388x504, 152.36K)

Jesuit.edu

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Jesuit faculty professor Biden.jpg (720x874, 76.47K)

And that's how hoards of boomers keep getting sent here over and over as they launder their dump through here

Tired of these bullshit shill distractions from the truth. Facts are:

>Biden’s are scumbags that committed to tons of dirty deals with a Russian friendly oil company, burisma in ukraine. Fired the head he had so much power
>H.Biden took all kinds of Chinese bribes and black mail
>H.Biden also recieved thousands of dollars a month for a “job” at burisma he never showed up for.
>tons of videos leak of him smoking crack all the time, all while his father was screaming at the top of his lungs back in the 90s that we need to hit crack users hard, fuck em up put them in jail and throw away the key, yet his son blows all his undeserved riches away on crack and prostitutes.
>Biden closed the keystone pipeline then sold millions of barrels of emergency reserves to China for his families own wealth.
>oh! But trump tards jerk off to big Biden cock all day. Oh and trump! He’s so much fucking worse than Biden, let me explain why while I show pics of chinks fucking a trump tard, and trumpling followers begging a chink for more H.Biden cock! Hehehe!

I don’t give a flying fuck about your bullshit deflection tactics. Yes! Please tell me more about that kike trump and his shady exploits. I love seeing how fucking bullshit our leaders are. All of them. The world needs to know we are run by a corrupt system, where politicians Republican/democrat make laws but them and their family members never have to follow them. I would love to see more of that kike trumps bullshit exposed because I’m sick of living in a world of “rules for thee and not for me”.
Ladies and gentlemen, OP is a faggot, and deflecting you from reality by downplaying the sins of one politician and keeping you focused on humiliating his political opponent. If you haven’t woken up already, you still probably think one is corrupt and the other is not. They all are.

Attached: EAC4361F-F691-48BF-B325-16E8C43ACFBD.jpg (953x602, 94.16K)

Fuck off. Quite bringing a famous elite persons sins back into some bullshit partisan political conversation. Hunter is a fucking crack head, a fraudster, and a regular pile of shit. You really think we are any more obsessed with how many whores he’s banged any more than we care about how much syrup and waffles he had at ihop the other day? Quite deflecting. The Biden family is a piece of shit. You can’t play this game of “b..but trumps a bad guy too!” With me.

Attached: E661DF5B-3078-4851-9680-DEBB7D97F937.jpg (1242x1112, 994.24K)