Is it?

Is it?

Attached: is it.png (604x919, 1006.04K)

Ya

yes you dumb fucking retard, how can you do something safely if you don’t have the freedom to do it

No. We absolutely should give up trivial freedoms to ensure our safety.

Yes

Yes

Didn't Ben Franklin say something about this?

This !

>you dont have the freedom to choose freedom or safety
>stop choosing against your own interests

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SCHNOZ

It's because secretly these people like to be controlled. They want a shackle around their neck because it makes their lives a lot more comfortable until their masters say it's time for a beating. Without freedom you have slavery

Freedom means we can provide our own safety measures.

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)

Yes.

He also said this.
This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a “CHIT CHAT AROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION,” at the Philadelphia Constitutional Convention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina. “I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal. For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race. If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty. If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

>I rather people getting hurt and killed than giving up a little bit of my freedom

Disgusting.

Yup

Nobody is falling for your tricks again kike, report to the nearest oven.

Every time people become this stupid and weak mass death soon follows, something to look forward to.

Attached: Copybook.png (688x1306, 290.42K)

yes obviously

Yes

Yes. I will take my dangerous freedom any day over the peaceful slavery offered by the left. I am even willing to die fighting to protect my freedom.

Attached: 1627190589398.jpg (800x739, 102.43K)

>386339085
Nigger