The effects of the inside demon

People who have internal debate are intrinsically better thinkers, since the role of the devil (saying what is not permitted, breaking the stabilized mental barriers) is to test the viability of a system. It's the best ally of God and the best of his creation. This was the role of this metaphorical constructo. The devil is not someone who can destroy the system. He is part of the system. He cannot create, only to challenge the creation.

And this way, he is an "ally" of manking and a friend of God. Read the older parts of the bible. But, I'm talking about how a dual thinking mind becomes way more analytic, precise and honest when he can face itself from the other side of the mirror.

Attached: 1655233880398.png (768x960, 404.8K)

Attached: fad.jpg (1920x1541, 126.15K)

I pray against all the contents of this entire thread inside and out all my prayers, subjects and stipulations inside and out most of all.

It’s called Gnosticism or gnosis

alice in cunnyland

Attached: 1651453954871.png (917x889, 1.21M)

Hey user you think we’ll ever make it back home?

Attached: FD63229D-79C5-4197-89B9-140082723279.jpg (750x396, 180.71K)

Schizos are the supreme minds
We don't just have an internal debate, we have a whole committee

The demon is external.
If you tell it to shut up for long enough, it will.

>le heckin label that categorize things
ultimate retard

Lmao at this. Because actual schizophrenia is a key element in artistic creation. It sure has some evolutionary advantage in some degree

You're just a failed normie who thinks having an above average iq makes you insane because it isn't "normal". Go away.

In order to create a free-willed people God had to make a place that was disconnected from God's will. That's Earth. God wanted to live in spiritual union with mankind. Satan saw an opportunity to 'escape' God's authority by hacking the free-will system of mankind. He started with Eve. Satan's intention is to co-opt mankind through brain implants and other such trickery, and live inside mankind forever. He was betting that God would not destroy a deceived humanity. He lost that bet.

Attached: 1eEK5TVTsaw.jpg (1500x918, 396.84K)

r34

Chud

Yup, I'm thinkin based.

Just being verbally boundary pushing may be your devil, but there are worse practices afoot. Kiddie diddlers and shit.

Any Forums is mickey mouse here.

Crazy nibba.

Not only inside the system but entirely dependent on it and on people. Until they overcome their shortcomings and evolve, then he/she/it/xir purpose will be served and will be disposed of. Or so they say but that just might be cope to keep the rats treading water idk still.

Meh, fuck off. This is pol not x or plebbit

My dearest Alice couldn't possibly think this way.

Sounds like satanic cope to justify evil and preverting what is good.
The garden of eden didnt need to be changed in a single way.
EVERY modern perversion has made things worse, NOT better.

reminds me of the degenerate comedians
>its muh job to push the broundries bro
all they do is drive humanity further into the gutter. Laughter is a powerful way to disarm people.
Were all laughing at the clown world
Men no so long ago would have raised hell if this was happening in their time.

>TLDR
all the devil does is destroy and manipulate.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

UOHHHHHHHHH

Hes not me

Now do snow white

>internal debate are intrinsically better thinkers,
This i agree with. I dont think the devil is the internal monolouge missing from NPCs.
We think, but it should be guided by our moral framework

The only part of the Bible that’s good is the Jesus stuff. The old testament (aka jew testament) is just a collection of jewish bullshit stories stolen and/or influenced by other desert fairytales with barely any history. None of those stories are special, even theologically there is no reason for them to be part of modern canon. They were only made canon to convert jews. They’re trash, and if this kind of criticism offends you it’s normal, it just means you believe them and believe they are important and when beliefs are deconstructed or challenged it’s offensive.

There is no devil in the jew testament, there are (different) “adversaries” who are just angels. Angels are pretty awful figures in general. But the jew “god” is also a butcase. Clearly somebody did a find and replace for other deities like Ba’al and changed them to “god”. Or whatever it’s name is, it has several including the plural Elohim. Sanchuniathon’s Phoenician cosmology refers to the followers of Elus (Saturn) as Elohim and says they circumcise themselves as a mark that they are his followers. The -us is a suffix it’s just El, a title for lord, also another name for the jew testament god. Interestingly he also says Yahud (jew) is the term for first born son in the context of sacrifice. Anyways this has nothing to do with what you’re talking about. It’s just a criticism of a huge portion of the Bible because it’s jewish garbage.

Hearing voice is literal satan. Sorry if I mistype using speech to text program.

What's being discussed isn't "hearing voices", it's speaking in your mind. If you don't have an internal voice, this all must sound really weird.

Raped By Black Cocks

Critical thinking is a normal human trait. Attaching gods or demons to either end of any particular decision is juden.

Attached: 1586B00F-690F-41B5-A5E9-83A37AA587FE.jpg (1021x1024, 124.92K)