>"white"

How do """white""" amerimutts feel about shitskin spics looking whiter than them?

Attached: ieEP3RHW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 41.18K)

Isi Jimenez, this girl is my waifu.

still a 0/10

Attached: bottle23.jpg (168x300, 5.83K)

user, that's not a shitskin.she probably german and italian ancestors. Your country was settled by europeans, just like Canada and america. the fact you dont know this is mind boggling.

get thrown from a building faggot

>gets colonized

>LOOK WE ARENT SHITSKINS WE LOOK LIKE YOU DURRRRR

her ancestors were fully european colonizers who didnt racemix

projecting your homosexuality again?

Have you tried writing him a letter. He might appreciate it

Skinny-fit is best body type.

>him
>letter
do you think this is 1899?

not as bad as I feel when morons who know nothing about ethnicity post on Any Forums

Attached: 1615337564479.jpg (3193x4096, 1.52M)

>Bleached "blonde"
>Nosejob
>"White"
Fuck off Paco... Every single Chilean is the spitting image of either the landolakes chick or Eagle Eyes Cody...aka shitskin wannabes...
There's like legit five white passing people in Chile and they shoehorn em in every single commercial or tv show or whatever... (and like two thirds of those are Argentinean (sp?) anyway so...
No... Fuck off...

Attached: 2003-30-2_NAIndian-PeyoteFan-SideA.png (944x1000, 413.07K)

op on suicide watch

Is that ana kasparian? jesus she's lookin rough and that's 100% a micropeen in the pants.

maybe if you chileans were whiter you'd win some gold medals for once

>land'o'lakes
I'd let her butter my knob if you know what i mean sanchez.

it's literally 1/100 spics that are "white".

>Your country was settled by europeans, just like Canada and america.
Fuck no bub...
Colonized? Sure...
Settled by Europeans...?
HELL NO...
You're thinking Atlantic, Chile is Pacific...
The only country not in the S. Am. Atlantic to get -in very very small numbers- was Venezuela in the mid 1900s and that was like... maybe high four digits if that...
So no... Pick up a book hoss

Attached: bullshit-unbelievable.gif (498x275, 3.47M)

>looking whiter than them
Brown eyes. White.

female sprinters and hurdlers are the best bodytype (the ones who aren't built like men atleast)
You're talking about their soccer or "futbal" team, that is made up entirely of Gary Medel and Alexis Sanchez mixed breeds who were bred specifically to be good at futbal. Argentina and Brazil develop their footballers similarly.

Attached: women-1.jpg (660x900, 85.71K)

Ugh... "churn my butter" was a much better -albeit perhaps too obvious- choice...
You were so close skip...

Attached: ryo-ishibashi-ikezawa.gif (220x124, 208.26K)

Why are chileans and argentinians so obsessed with being whiter than americans, you guys have a few blonde people and larp as a european country or something.

South America was colonized by whites retard.

White women need to be worshipped.

No you fucking retard... I've actually studied - forced to- the fucking demographics of the entire continent... I've worked with local anthropologists and other "social sciences" -read bs- folks... mostly women (uglier than you could possibly imagine
)... and shit... - and it's just as fun as it sounds...-

Attached: 51YQ1IxoA7L.jpg (334x500, 49.13K)

Any track and field women that aren't juicing are built like goddesses

Attached: 1657332011328.jpg (600x399, 60.79K)

Sorry Nazi fag, Isi Jimenez is pure euroblooded and there's nothing you can do about it.